15.These Complications

As you know, I've decided to keep Laksh as the main villain for sometime. Later, I guess I'll bring him to the bright side. 😉

Anyways, Onwards!!!

"Words in double quotes" - Talking

'Words in single quotes' - Thoughts

(Words in braces) - Telephone conversation

Chapter 15 - These Complications

"Stupid, egoistic, good-for-nothing, moronic, idiotic, bastardish, stuck-up, rich snob!"

"Swara calm down. He's gone, alright? No need to keep shouting at someone when he is not even present here." Laksh tried to reason with a pissed off Swara as they entered the Gadodia house.

"Calm down? Calm down!? Why did you have to be so polite to that arrogant pig!?"

"Swara, you could have handled the situation in a different way. You need not have blown up like that you know."

Swara looked at him in indignation. "Whaaaaa! Is it that you agree with him and not me?!"

Laksh raised his hands in surrender. "No way! You can never be wrong! He was the one who did the mistake."

"Laksh, why are you providing more air to her already inflated ego?" Ragini remarked playfully as she came near them.

Laksh smiled at her. "Hello Ragini. How have you been?"

"I'm good Laksh. Good morning."

"Good morning. You look more beautiful today. Any reason you're smiling more today?" He asked, hoping he was the reason for her smile.

"Nothing like that. Its just that I gave Sanskar his own medicine today. Right Swara?"

This made Swara forget about the incident with Mani and she high-fived Ragini.

On hearing about Sanskar, Laksh's entire demeanor changed."I see." At once he tried to change the topic. "So, did you make breakfast? I know Swara doesn't cook, but you do."

Ragini smiled and nodded. "Of course. Come inside. I'll serve you." she was about to move inside when suddenly a thought struck her. "I almost forgot about Sanskar! He left without having anything. I'll go get him from his room."

"I just saw him go out beta. You'll find him outside." spoke Shramishtha as she came to stand beside them, nodding at Laksh in acknowledgement. "Swara, come to the kitchen as well. Its time I taught you to do some chores." saying that, she left.

"I'll go get Sanskar." Ragini tried go past them but stumbled. Laksh managed to hold her in time.

 Laksh managed to hold her in time