The Start.

*Becky's pov*

*BZZ BZZ BZZ*

"Never a dull morning in Bangkok" Becky groans out of bed as she stops her alarm.

It is 6 o'clock in the morning and it's still relatively dark outside as Becky look through her bedroom curtains in her condo.

Becky Armstrong is an attending genral surgeon at Bangkok general hospital it is the best hospital in all of Thailand. Taking care of everyone with great care especially mass waves of celebrities and important people in society.

Becky is known for her good looks, wit, and smarts. Being the youngest graduate in med school.

But also a major player.

In her younger years through high school and college Becky Armstrong had numerous girlfriends and only one boyfriend.

Becky was an only child growing up. Her parents weren't really around much because of so many business trips and her mom being one of the best and innovative General surgeon. But both of her parents were present at all of Becky's important steps in life and achievements like graduating, her first sports game and whatnot. But with both of their jobs generating in the millions Becky was Mainly raised up by Nannie's and her family friends.

Becky quickly gets showered and dressed for the day and heads over to her kitchen to make her self a quick cup of coffee and some eggs and toast.  Her shift wouldn't start for another couple of hours but if someone called in asking for a cover she would.

While Becky sits at her dinner table about to eat breakfast she gets a call from her friend Irin. They have been best friends since they were both in the womb and are family friends, but since both of them are only child's they consider themselves sisters.

"Hey Becks Are you busy tonight?" Irin asked.

"Nope I'm free tonight if I don't have any late surgeries. What's the occasion?" Becky asked over the phone.

"Ok sounds good I'm thinking me, you, mind, and a new friend go to the bar book a booth and just have some fun" Irin said happily. She sounded like there was a secret agenda to the friend meet up.

"Who's the new friend?" I asked interested as to who this person was and how did they meet Irin and assumingly P'mind

"She's a new ortho attending her name is P'Nam
But" Irin said stopping herself.

"But?" I ask

"She has a sister a year or two older than us, she's single like you I think your type maybe" Irin said

"Would you be up to meet the both of them tonight? Maybe we can all be a new friend group."

"Sure I'll be there tonight want me to pick you up?" I asked already thinking about what I'm going to wear.

"No ill call us a cab we all have the day off tomorrow so let's get shit-faced" Irin said happy

"Ok sounds good I'll see you tonight"

"See you, bye"

I hung up my phone, finished my breakfast and headed back to my room again turned on the news and was looking for a nice outfit for tonight to impress this new person.

"Business woman tycoon Sarocha Chankimha to invest in yet another hospital in Chang Mai . And said to attend another gala in the next week." The reporter said over the TV.

I glance over to get a look at who this Sarocha Chankimha was and goddamn she was Pretty.
I've seen her in the news for having multiple relationships with famous female models artists, and actors.

Her biggest scandal which earned her own playboy title was running away from the alter from a Heidi Jensen. To have a new girlfriend two weeks later.

"I guess that makes us have something in common Ms. Chankimha" I mutter to myself.

Finally picking a nice white dress with spaghetti straps.

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

My pager went off with a multi trauma.

I hurriedly get my things as rush out of the house.

Leaving Irin a quick message that I will be at the hospital with P'mind.

"I wonder who this girl is" I thought to myself.