Work suprise

*Freens POV*

2 weeks after the hospital party...

Its been 2 long dreadful weeks since me and Becky have done it, everytime I initiate anything she always says she's too tired or has to go to bed early because of how busy it is at the hospital.

I get it of course saving lives is a hard thing to do and keep up with, but I'm not even kidding when I say my life is gonna end soon if I don't have Becky to myself.

Most days she isn't even home and she doesn't come home til late at night.

I just miss Becky.

Last night we were so close our tops were off we were half naked and the touching was getting there and then boom Becky got paged and left me high and dry. Not even a quickie!

Becky said it's gonna be a busy couple of weeks because it's exam week where all the interns take an important exam or something and that means all interns are unavailable.

I just want cuddles with Becky goddamnit!

Yesterday night Becky came back home extra tired looking she had bags under her eyes and I found out she wasn't eating or drinking much water.

Flashback..

"For someone who is a doctor you should know and understand how not eating or drinking anything but energy drinks and coffee will have a negative impact on you!" I shouted more out of concern, worry, and anger that Becky is practically hurting herself.

"Oh calm down Freen it's only been two days keep your panties on" Becky said matching my tone of annoyance.

"Oh trust me baby they've been on actually they've been on for a very long time" I said more frustrated.

"Ok so first your mad at me for not eating or drinking now your mad at me for not fucking you?!" Becky yelled. I flinched at her words as Becky never referred to us making love as fucking in such a tone she made it sound like it was insignificant.

"Whatever Becky enjoy practically killing your self at work, and maybe don't start shit you won't finish!" I said walking up the stairs into our bedroom.

And cried out of frustration and just ugh I want Becky for everything.

What has this woman done to me?
Where did my independence and non reliant self go?

20 minutes later Becky came upstairs and apologized to me and only promised a make out session as she'd have to leave soon and promised to make it up to me.

Said make out session lasted only two minutes and 30 seconds.

And then I came up with the devious plan I would go to Becky's work and just see her there.

Flashback off

It was 4:30 in the morning and Becky had already gotten up but shockingly cuddled with me for 10 minutes and promised that I had to only wait one more day until things got more calmer in the hospital.

I got really excited hearing that and even more excited for my mischievous plan later today.

"Ok baby I have to start getting ready go back to bed I'll see you later today, I love you babe" Becky said before kissing me quickly and getting out of our bed and headed into our bathroom.