Family matters.

*Becky's pov*

Today was an off day for me. I woke up to Freen not beside me in bed as she had an emergency meeting which I knew would be a crappy start to my day because any day starting off without Freen beside me or near me is a crappy day. And today was my mom's birthday.

The nursing home has already called to do something small and I agreed considering it was my mom's birthday.

The great Doctor. Armstrong first woman to win 5 medical awards and is regarded as the best Surgeon in medical history as she not only changed the way Thailands hospitals worked but also the worlds and was very revolutionary and whatever.

Ironic that she who made incredible advances on Alzheimer's disease on a cure and research would end up getting it.

Today was my day off work since I'm not on-call so I used that time to go make breakfast but Freen is so cute and thoughtful that she already made me breakfast and left in the Mircowave for me.

I sent her a thank you message but I knew she wouldn't respond since she's very busy today but as long as she knew that i appreciated the small things Freen would do for me.

I haven't told Freen the whole story between Chief Bright, my dad, or my mother. For many reasons but the first few are that one it's such a hard topic for me to talk about I don't wanna seem to sensitive about something that happened years ago. Two I have abandonment issues my mother wasn't really around she was to busy being a super star in her career and my father left me with her and became an alcoholic.
And if Freen where to ever leave I think I would break down. In a way Freen is the only person romantically I've gotten attached to and clung onto.

I got up and just put on a casual button up white blouse and black pants, and sent a message to Freen that I might not be home when she gets back so don't worry.

I drove my car over to the nursery home. I had already informed them of my arrival to visit my mother.

What I didn't expect to see when I arrived in my mother's area was Chief Bright there with my mother and him kissing her.

It was a horrible thing to see honestly it brought me back to when me and my father walked into our home after a fun day at the carnival early because it rained so we went back home early only to find my mother and P'Bright in the throes of passion on my living room couch.

My father was heartbroken and by the morning he had already packed his things all his belongings gave me 100 dollars gave me his new address on his paper.

My mother got more distant and cruel after shortly when Chief Bright left my mother so she was left alone and her career took off.

My dad after became an alcoholic and couldn't really get over the fact I guess.

Seeing that sight brought me back to the day when my childhood was ruined.

And it made me feel everything all over again I thought I wouldn't care but I do and it still affects me very deeply.

Before I stormed my way out of the nursing home I heard chief bright chasing after me but I just wanted to leave.

I wanted Freen.

I checked my phone for any messages from Freen  and I got a couple but not any of them saying Freen was coming home anytime soon.

Actually she wouldn't be home until 8:30pm and that's so long from 11in the morning and I just really wanted Freen to come home to me and cuddle me and tell me everything was ok and we're ok.

I pleaded with her to please come home I need her to come home, but she said no she couldn't and it was important. And I snapped at Freen and said whatever see you tonight.

I shut off my phone and went home dressed into T-shirt and jeans and went out to the nearest bar.

I couldn't be at home alone I needed to feel something.

"Hey lady wake up it's 11 at night and you've been sleep in here for 6 hours!" The bartender yelled shaking me to wake up.

"HOLY FUCK SORRY!" I yelled in a panic worried that I left Freen for that long.

"Also there's a really angry lady outside she doesn't look pleased at all ya know her?" He asked

Fuck it was Freen and she looked livid.

"Yeah she's my ride" I say stumbling out of the stool.

"See you Joe!" I yell

I walk over to Freen and the concern and worry soon wipes off her face and is replaced with anger

"Get in the car Rebecca" Freen said sternly not looking at me.

She closed the door for me though.

"Freen I listen I'm sorry." I said the guilt taking over me.

"I know I heard about what happened in the nursery home with your mother, and I'm assuming you went here so I checked your location when I came home and the lights where out" she said shortly

The rest of the drive home was an awkward silence back home and I really regretted worrying Freen but a part of me was so happy that Freen cared.

She opened the car door for me and I made it upstairs to our bedroom to freshen up and try to make amends to Freen.

I hear Freen enter our bedroom but I didn't see her until I went to our bedroom closet to find a nightgown and felt Freen's arms wrap around my waist and back hugged me.

"Becky you scared me I thought something happened to you that you left me. Because I didn't come home to you when you asked" Freen said her voice cracking.
I can tell she wanted to cry.

"Hey baby look at me it was my mistake I did mean to message you and tell you and I could never leave you I want to marry you some day. I'm sorry for scaring you, I'll make it up to you?" I say smiling holding Freen's hands.

"Anything?"

"Anything Freen"

"Prove to me how much you love me Becky"

==================================

A/N

Hey guys! What did you think of today's chapter i had extra time and thought I would post extras!

What are your thoughts on this story?

What are your suggestions and wanna see in the story?

Should I make a smut chapter of this?🤭🤭