chapter 4

Amaira POV

Okay so am I deliberately fucked in the head or was I dropped as a child cause the fuck is this??
Why am I literally sitting in my supposed enemy's car? And for sakes why do i find it hot? The way his hand wraps around the wheel, I wish it wrapped around my neck.
Okay I get it.
I've gone crazy. For him?

I couldn't help but look over at the view, not him, though he's prettier than the concrete I'm forced to watch as I can't even look up at him because of some issues popping right out of my eyes.
Fuck.
I feel his warm hand pressed on my outer thigh, under my skirt.
Am I wet? Yes. Do I certainly have goosebumps? Also yes.

"So snowflake? Tell me about you" he looks over at me as his hands move to the inners of my thigh

Am I supposed to reply? Cause my throat is as dry as the Sahara desert but I got to say something, cause ain't no way I'm letting him know the ways I want him to ruin me.
"What do you want to know? My favourite colour or my most haunted trauma?" The words barely slip out of my mouth as I look back at him watching his veiny hands clicking on the gear, speeding it up ever so slightly.

I feel his voice chuckle as his eyes form a crinkle like alignment. Cute.
Okay so I'm actually fucked.
"Everything snowflake. I want to know everything, your favourite colour to your haunted trauma"

I feel like my eyes are going to explode. The man just keeps on getting better doesn't he? Fuck it.
"My favourite colour is champagne pink " I told him my favourite colour, well obviously I was not going to tell him my deepest trauma. Not now at least.

"That colour suits you. Now snowflake won't you ask me anything?" I felt him looking at me with those dazzling black eyes.

"I don't care enough to do " I do care. A lot. But letting him know? Na uh.
I feel his hands tightening more around my inner thigh as one of his fingers roams almost near my sweet spot. I feel like dying.

"Don't you now Snowflake?" I felt him glare at me. He knew. He knew I was whipped.

"Uhm... So like how umm old are you?" The words barely slip out of my mouth as I look aimlessly at the road and my mind fuzzed up.

"I'm 27. What about you snowflake?"
He's like 10 years older than me.
My type. But still... Fuck it why should I care about some stupid enmity.

" I'm 17" I looked up into his eyes, those black stoic eyes felt like endless heaven.

Vikram POV

Okay. Okay? Not me.
Why am I whipped for this random 17 year old?
She's so not my type! Yet... Yet I want her. I crave her. I need her.
My hands are still caressing the stocking covered skin under her skirt. Oh how much I want to rip apart the stocking and fuck her brains out yet my brain thinks of her so differently, like i want to protect her. From all chaos, even if the chaos is me.

I quietly drove her to her place. Don't ask me how I know. Legally can't say.
" You reached" I scrambled my hands out of her skirt as I looked down at those doe eyes , so soft yet so enchanting.
" Thanks for the ride I guess ." Her voice seemed like honey dripping.

" You don't guess honey. Meet me, here. Today, 6 pm. Be ready, wear something casual." I move out of her driveway, letting her know that she's got some issues to deal with the devil tonight.

I get to my office, the drive is dragging me out. I am craving her too much for my own favour. But isn't she just a pawn in my game? Yeah that's probably it.

Amaira POV

Is it for real or am I just dreaming??
Oh gosh I have to text Amelia about it!!!!

My Bitch

Amaira- bitch you know what just happened????

What?-Amelia

Amaira- I slept over at Mr. Khadoos Singhania's house!!

Fr???? You horny bastard😭- Amelia

Amaira- bitch we didn't fuck

Then why tf are you telling me! -Amelia

Amaira- he asked me out!!!!

You have to be fucking kidding me rn?? How and when tf did THIS happen?! -Amelia

Amaira- I really don't know but I did agree

Ofc you did he's totally your type

- Amelia

Amaira- What should I wear????

Wear that red dress!! The one I gave you on your birthday!! - Amelia

Amaira- got it mommy

Bye bye kiddo gotta go- Amelia

Okay so I'm literally going on dinner with him? Kinda Astounding.
Fuck it's already four thirty I should start getting ready.
I flip and throw all my clothes on the bed trying to find that red dress.

Ahuh got it

I slipped on the red dress, suiting my figure upmost, curling my already wavy hair and slipping on my favourite pair of Louboutins.
My ears jump up at the sudden shriek of noise arriving from the living room .

My feet rample outside the room as I lean on the first floor staircase my eyes felt as if it will slip out.
Vikram is here!! And oh holy fucking spirit! He's speaking to MY DAD!

Vikram POV

"Listen Mr. Oberoi! The ties between our families are the least of my concerns. You very wisely know that you don't have any say in my relationships" my finger is darting up at this stench of a man. Oh how damn bad I want to push him down a damn clif.

" I know i don't have any say in your life but I know that's my daughter! She will do as i say! " That stench of a man looked up at the stair case.
Oh gosh! She looks like a dream! My favourite dream