Chapter 10

Authors POV

Amaira's body dazed on the sofa, covered with warmth, her eyes hazed at him while his hands caressed her cheeks.

"You should get going. Aren't you going to meet that guy? Vikram?" His hands laden with gentleness.

"Oh umm yah I'll get going." Her keys clanked against one another as she picked up her purse and got her clothes straight, a never fading smile tightened on her face.

"Bye Bye" a charm caressed her face as she placed a kiss on his cheeks and went out the door. Her mind laced with dopamine and her body rushing with adrenaline.

Vikram POV

" And we are done " a smile crisp on my face as I look onto the canvas.
My Snowflake.
The way her eyes shine like a diamond, her lips parted ever so slightly, her hands resting on her waist and the pout of hers?
That'll be the death of me.

The room echoed catching me eye.
Dhruv entered the room whilst his iPad twirling in his hand yet his eyes wildered with the sense of frustration.

" Mr. Kapoor! That bloody man decided he didn't want to work with us anymore! I tried giving him compensation and using all sources but none are working" the seat plunges down with his weight as i continue to lean on the desk.

"Any reasons he gave for not working with us?" Kapoor was one heck of a bitch. Yet I needed him.

"Well they offered a way less cost amount for the coastal services, which in turn almost reduced their cost by half." The Bagchi's are new money. I can suck them up.

" Invite the Bagchi's over for dinner " all is fair in love and war.

That screen flapped back as his footsteps went out.

I just wonder what my Snowflake must be going through, she lost her father, her only family, she must be a damsel in distress.

Amaira POV

Bam

Thats the sound of death.
Enchanting.

I look down at the frown faced dead body, covered in its own blood, it's own sins. Oh the misery!

"Call Mr. Mehal and confirm about the deal." Mr. Mehal, a whore seller.

He traficks women, children and even men. My dad had ties with him, special ties, they were friends, business companions and moreover trustables.
I feel reluctant on dealing with a man of such stature yet this game isn't about emotions, it's about the smact of winning and to win I need trustables.
Perhaps i am the monument of hell.

A dry chuckle leaves my face as it's hysterical emotion emits on my brain. I will be accepting a deal with a man who sells women?
The cause i fight for?
I am irony.

I'll save them as soon as I win.

I can't let emotions control me.
Mr. Raghuvansh may not be a good father but he was a great business man and following his ideals, business is never about right or wrong ideals, it's about the profit or loss of one's reputation.

"Amaira beta!" Uh huh the man is here already. I scrunch my nose as i get squished in a sudden hug.

"Mehal uncle? Have a seat"
Take a deap breathe and think rationally. Phew.

"Elections aa rahe hai aur chief minister sahab ko cash chahiye. Aur iss cash flow ke liye hume aap chahiye."
" Elections are approaching and the Chief Minister is in need of cash. For that cash flow we need you."  His hands. The embody the scars he has caused to the people.
Oh how i wanted to break them apart.

" Ji beta. Toh hum kya madat kare?"
"Yes child. How can I be of help?"  His hands pressing down on the table broke my way of glance as my eyes went back at him.

"Chief Minister sahab ne kaha hai ki aapko raah mein Jo bhi aaurte yaah bacche dikhe, aap le sakte hai. Par yaad rakhe ki woh barre gharane, yaah fir kissi jaati vivaadi politcian ki bacchiyan na ho."
"Chief Minister told us that you can have any women off the road. Just remember, no big shots or small caste based politicians children."  My blood is pulsating. I have this sudden urge to stab the pen down my nerves and take away my breath. Breathe.

"Ji beta" his laugh is infuriating me like a menace.

"Aur yaad rakhiyega cash flow Oberoi's ke yaaha sei hi hoga."
"Remember the cash flow must be with the Oberoi's only."
Slap. Thats what I feel like doing to my own self. I want to bathe myself of the sins that I am carving in me.

The sense of another breath left the room as I'm left alone in pure agony.
I feel the urge to cry.
To stab a knife down my heart.
To end it all.
Not before revenge.

Text...

Vikram-
Hii what are you doing princess?

Amaira-
Oh umm nothing why?

Vikram -
I missed you

Amaira-
Let's meet then?

Vikram -
Your so smart snowflake! Where do you want to meet?

Amaira-
I can come over to your house?

Vikram-
Sure princess.

... Live location sent...

Amaira-
Will come over at 5. Wait for me ლ⁠(⁠´⁠ ⁠❥⁠ ⁠'⁠ლ⁠)

Step one:
Know your enemy as thorough as water.

Vikram POV

I can't believe that she's coming over!
Why am I acting like a child?
Cause i want to have one with her?
Probably.

I order Dhruv to handle all the meeting for today, i got to go home and get it ready for my snowflake.
I want her to see how perfect her future home will be.

I speed my way to the mansion.
My mind ravaging on her thoughts, her presence, just her.

I let the maids go off their duty.
Today is a day for us, only us.

I set up scented candles around the room, the fireplace burning with stacked wood.
Serenity.

I pull over the apron as I turn on the certain Indian cook on my phone.
Dhruv told me her favourite food was Hyderabadi biryani.
I layer on the rice and chicken as i multi task with the phirni.
All for my girl.

My eyes shot up as the clock reached five. She must be here any minute.

Tring

The bell rang but so did my heart.
I paced my way to the door yet I don't open it.
Oh dear heart! Cool down!

....

Hey guys!
Sorry for late update.
I was busy with my schedule as well as the draft I wrote got deleted so I had to re write it.
I hope you enjoy 🫶🏼