Chapter 6

Author POV

Bang Bang
Amaira's door almost broke open

"Open up you bitch!" A tangent male voice shouted from outside the door .

Amaira laid flat on the bed, her eyes red and sore from yesterday's crying session, her face sore to even move.

"Open up or I'll break the damn door!" The voice growled again, making her get out of her glump self and stand on her foot.

"Just shut up and keep your head low" she spoke to herself whilst wiping the tears off of her face and opening the door with her head hung low.

"Do you have anything to say to me!?" Raghuvansh held her chin and made her look up with such force that leaves marks for days.

"No sir" Amaira spoke with her eyes still on her shoes and her voice paining out through her throat

"No? You cunt! You should apologise to me!?" Raghuvansh threw her accross the room making her land on her knees beside her side table with her hand on her cheek but her eyes still numb and void of the pain.

"I'm sorry" her voice trippled as her emotionless eyes faced his rage filled ones.

"Shut up! Now get ready! We have to go to an event. Wear something Indian we are going to a mandir" Raghuvansh left the room as silence echoed the hallway.

Amaira was gushed by servants, taken away like a prized possession, ready to be decked in gold and silver and be shown off, yet did anyone care about the coldness in the eyes? The tangent feeling in the heart?

Amaira was decked in an eri silk saree, her wavy hair messily tied in a bun, covered with gajra, her eyes lined with kajal, her cheeks tinted pink and her lips glossed up. Her forehead was jewelized with a black bindi as her ears were decked with her favourite jhumkas, her hands covered with her iconic red bangles.
But her heart? It was tainted with her manpasand mard.

Amaira walked down the pathway leading to the car as her anklets echoed throughout the mansion. Her face masked with the same fake smile and her eyes dull like the Sahara.

Her eyes stared out of the car as her thoughts wandered on about what has her fate come upto.

"Oh Amaira beta my dearest" a fake tone guided itself to her, her face automatically tainted with a fake smile, hugging the women infront of her.

"Namaste Aunty ji" Amaira touched the women's feet

"Aree aree Hume paraya mat karo"
"Oh dear! Don't treat us like outsiders"  the women squeezed Amaira's cheeks making her hiss a bit.

"Nikhil beta? Idhar aao!"
"Nikhil? Come here!"  The women, Revati, called onto her son, making Amaira's eyes almost pop out. She hated that man, despised him, yet here he is again.

"Kessi ho tum Amaira?"
"How are you Amaira?"  Nikhil ruffled Amaira's hair making her stumble back in disgust

Before Amaira could even comprehend her words Raghuvansh spoke
"Amaira, Nikhil? Abhi Puja shuru hone mein samay hai, tum log Thora ghum lo"
"Amaira, Nikhil? We have some time left before the Puja begins, you guys should stroll around "

Amaira was about to decline but Nikhil held her hand and pulled her towards him, looking at her directly in the eye.

"Ji haan! Akhir hai toh hamari hi"
"Yes! At last she's mine"  the words echoed in her ears as she heard distant giggles and felt a hand snaking onto her back.

"Don't you dare!" Amaira pushed his hand away and stood apart from him.

"Don't I dare what?" Nikhil has an oblivious smirk on his face as his hands pressed down on Amaira's shoulder pushing her down on the nearby pillar.

"Do you know who I am?" Amaira looked at him with fury in her eyes as she tried removing his hand

"Haath hatao Varna kat ke rakh dungi!'
"Remove your hand otherwise It'll be cut!"

"Oh hoh mein toh dar gaya"
"Oh no I'm scared" the mocking tone held high

A sudden gut wrenching scream left Dhruv's mouth. His eyes watered down as he hastily stumbled back.

"Yeh! Yeh kya Kiya tumne?"
"This! What did you do?"  Dhruv's voice rang in panic as tears trippled through his eyes.

"Abhi sirf haath par churi ghompi hai, agli baar kuch Aisa waisa Kiya toh sine mein ghomp dungi!"
"For now I have just stabbed you in the hand next time try doing it and the knife will be in your heart!"
Amaira whispered that in his ears as she walked away, leaving him in a wincing pain.

Amaira was roaming the corridors of the mandir, listening to its rich history, the calliber it holds, suddenly a shout for her name came, making her walk to its caller.

"Ji dad?"
"Yes dad?"  Amaira spoke softly as she arrived in what could be called hell, surrounded by all the devil's.

"Ji dad? Dekho toh iss ladki ka ravaiya? Pehle mere Raja bete ke haath mein chaku ghomp ke chali gayi aur ab aese dikha Rahi hai mano kuch pata hi nahi?!"
"Yes dad? Look at this girl's attitude? First she stabbed my baby boy in his hand and now she's pretending like she doesn't know anything?!" Revati spoke as she tightly squeezed Amaira's shoulder.

" Amaira! How dare you? Aree kya humne tumhe yahi sanskaar diye hai???"
"Amaira! How dare you? Is this what we taught you?" Raghuvansh erupted with anger

"Haath choriye Mera! "
"Leave my hand!"  Amaira looked at Revati with anger dripping from her voice whilst ignoring Raghuvansh.

"Kyu choru mein tujh Jessi nakchari ladki ka haath??! Tujhe toh sajha milni chahiye!"
" Why should I leave your hand??! You should be punished!" Revati squeezed Amaira's shoulder even more making her wince in pain.

"Meine kaha haath choriye!"
"I said leave my hand!" Amaira shouted at Revati, yet Revati was far from leaving her.
Amaira pushed Revati, making her leave her shoulder and twisted her hand behind her back.

"Aapko patah bhi hai aapke bete ne kya kiya hai?"
"Do you know what your son did?"  Amaira was about to continue but she stumbled back.

Amaira felt a tight slap on her face, making her stumble back and fall down, her hand stayed on her cheek as her eyes teared up.
"Dad?" As she looked up, it was none other than Raghuvansh who caused her the excruciating pain.

Raghuvansh ignored her as he was busy apologising, even so he ordered his guards to take Amaira home. Nevertheless Amaira complied, she felt too betrayed to utter a single word.

Amaira sat on her bed, still in her clothes, her eyes stared out the window, only if she could escape this hell?
Her eyes almost popped out, as she saw Vikram out of her window, asking her to open the window so that he could enter so.

Amaira POV

"Hii snowflake"
I was sad. Now i can't even comprehend how I am feeling right now. I, in all human sense, have lost my feelings.

Why is he outside my window? Why is he calling me snowflake? Why is he curling my hair? And why the hell am I blushing!!!!?