For me? 🌹

Yeseo POV
I was hanging out with Yunjin and Sunghoon "guys I don't know~" the two chuckled and kept teasing me "gurl your in love~ confess babes" I scowled at the elder girl.

"Fuk off, have you met my pussy ass?" She rolled her eyes "seriously soon you'll be out of the hospital and then what? You lose him? I know I wouldn't do that if it was hoonie" she grinned at her boyfriend pecking his lips.

"Okay seriously I preferred you two when you were single" they both side eyed me when Sunghoon suddenly held my hand "ew don't touch me donkey ass" he deadpanned before squeezing my hands tightly.

"Listen seo, you like him, he deffo likes you, don't miss this opportunity, you know how dedicated you are with work you won't find your special partner, what if he's the one?" I bit my lip listening to my best friend.

"But that's the thing hoon, our job is soo dangerous what if he got hurt? Cuz of me? I can't risk that" he sighed nodding "I get you but Jisoo makes sure our work life doesn't effect out home life" I fiddled with my fingers unsure.

He ruffled my hair "just think about it" I nodded as we went back to gossiping on the new shit at work "no you don't get it Seonwoo has been crying nonstop thinking your dead" all three of us laughed at Sunghoons words.

"Why has no one told him?" I spoked through chuckles "it's too funny man" I chuckled at my best friend when we were suddenly interrupted by a knock on the door "come in."

I man walked in with a large bouquet of flowers "order for Park Yeseo?" I nodded as he handed Sunghoon the bouquet "wait who's it from?" The delivery guy looked at his clipboard "uh 'your little fox'?" I nodded as a small smiled forms on my lips. Sunoo.

The guy left as Sunghoon handed me the bouquet "who's 'your little fox' hm?" I rolled my eyes at Yunjin "I-it's no one" she giggled as Sunghoons face turned cold "if someone's harassing you I swear to god-" I punched the elders arm.

"It's Sunoo you idiot, sometimes your really fukin dumb" he pouted complaining to his girlfriend as I admired the gorgeous flowers, they smelt soo fresh..........

Pretty flowers for a pretty girl, heard your fav colours purple, hope you like it sweetie ;)
-your little fox

YOIIIII YALL THEY AINT ENOUGH BITCHES READING THIS FF
VOTE IF U WANNA GET FLOWERS FROM SUNNY