No! 😡

Yeseo POV
After Nikis escape work has been hectic "another bouquet for Mrs Kim~" sighing heavily I glared at my best friend.

"Seriously? Why won't he get it? We're done!" Throwing my face into my palms I watched as Sunghoon pulled out a fifth vase for the flowers.

"I thinks it's cute, I mean these flowers are expensive, Yunjins getting all stroppy about me not being 'romantic' enough" chuckling at the elder I pat his shoulder.

"Give her this one" his face lit up "really? Shit your the best seo" hugging me aggressively I scrunched my nose.

Pinching his nipple he jumped back with a yelp "stop being a soppy, we got work to do" nodding with a smile the male ran off with the flowers excitedly.

A few hours later Jisoo called for a meeting "okay this is a private meeting, nothing leaves this room" all of us nodding at Jisoo stern tone.

Turning on the projector an image of my childhood best friend appeared "Nishimura Riki, our main focus, nothing else matters until he's behind bars! Understood?"

Everyone replied while I remained silent playing with my sleeves "Yeseo!" Shooting my head up to a serious Jisoo.

"Understood?" Nodding I mumbled a yes as she continued, feeling a hand on mine I smiled weakly at my best friend as he returned the gesture.

"We are currently interrogating Mr Nishimura men, today I'll need Mina and Dino to interrogate.......and finally Sunghoon and Yeseo interrogate Mr Nishimuras supposed right hand man So Junghwan."

The meeting room emptied slowly as everyone went about their business, about to leave with Sunghoon I was called back.

"Yeseo stay, I'd like to speak to you" nodding I signalled for Sunghoon to carry on while I spoke with my boss.

Standing before the elder woman "you asked for me?" Sighing breathily the woman nodded.

"Yeseo I know how close you and Nishimura were and those few days with him must've meant something to you that's why I'm offering to move you to a different investigation?"

Raising a brow the woman waited for my response "I'd like to decline, my relationship with Niki will help the case if anything, this is business my feelings shouldn't matter."

Chuckling the lady pat my shoulder "professional as always hm? Well it's your choice, it would be a shame to lose our best agent on this case."

Grinning widely "please repeat that to Sunghoon" laughing lightly the woman dismissed me.

Straightening my suit I entered the interrogation room to be met with my partner and Junghwan in an orange prison outfit.

Bowing politely I took a seat next to my best friend, opening the file Sunghoon began "Mr So, you have been charged with a sentence of 15 years of prison for the murder of many."

Scoffing the male rolled his eyes "those fukers had what was coming to them, filthy rapists" I'd love to back him but that's against my job.

Brushing off his comment I continued professionally "Mr So we are able to reduce your time by five years if you can tell us where Mr Nishimura is hiding."

Poking his cheek with his tongue the males gaze rested on me "really Yeseo? After everything you and Riki have been through you want to ruin his life?"

Gulping I shook my head "we're asking for your cooperation Mr So, please remain on subject."

Rolling his eyes the male sat back arms folded "I'm not saying shit, loyalty, something you wouldn't understand Miss Park."

Guilt filling my veins I avoided eye contact "thats enough, you'll be transferred to you prison soon Mr So."

Sunghoon grabbed my hand gently pulling me out the room "you okay seo?" Nodding I forced a smile.

"I'm fine" turning to walk away I was met with his soft innocent eyes "Sunoo."

Smiling warmly the male approached me "babe, let's go home, ddongsik misses you-" "sorry for the inconvenience, Jay will pick him up later."

Sighing disappointed the male shook his head "your not listening love, come home, let's talk about it?" I want to but.......I can't.

Sunghoon bowed politely at my ex "I'll see you in our office seo" nodding I let the boy leave.

Returning my gaze to the man I love I showed zero emotion "Sunoo this is the last time I'm asking you to leave before I call security!"

His puffy eyes meeting mine my heart melted, he'd been crying "please m-my love, I can't live without you, I love yo-" "I don't!"

Storming over to him I got in his face "is that what you need to hear? I don't love you Kim Sunoo! Now stop wasting my time."

Walking past him I beelined to my office till I heard a whimper, pausing I refused to turn.

His sniffles broke my heart "I-I won't give up on u-us my love, I'll get you back."

Pulling myself together I walked off, escaping to the bathroom I locked the door sliding on the door.

Breaking down I sobbed into my hands, this is all soo wrong, why can I be with the man I love without any problems? Yet this world is a dick.......I miss him.

YOIIII ITS SOO FUKIN HOT
VOTE IF U WANNA HUG SUNNY