I kinda maybe missed you too 🙄❤️‍🩹

Yeseo POV
Rushing out the house I whipped my head around in search of the man I love.

Locking eyes with the broad shouldered male dragging himself along the abandoned street.

Hands stuffed into his hoodie pockets as he hunched over attempting to conceal his whimpers.

Reaching out I lay my fingers on his shoulder "sunny" whispering softly into his ear I waited.

Pausing in his path the red haired male stood silent "I'm sorry, I-I.......I was wrong" fuk why am I soo nervous?

Turning swiftly his eyes met mine "Sunoo I-" "Yeseo stop!" His fists clenched he shook his head frantically.

"You don't have to lie to me Yeseo! Rejecting me was painful enough but dragging it on is just cruel" teary eyed the male spoke shaky breathed.

Biting my lip I shook my head gently "Sunoo please listen, I-" "why should I? So you can break my heart further?! Yeseo it fukin hurts."

Salty substances attacking his cheeks my heart shattered at the broken man before me.

Placing my hands on my ex boyfriends his gaze fell "Sunoo I'm sorry I'm soo soo sorry my love, I only wanted to protect you b-but.....I love you too much."

Gaze shooting up I watched his face falter "y-you still love me? But you said-" "I lied, for, for your protection my sunny."

An ecstatic smile enveloping his lips "r-really?" Nodding slowly I continued "yes, I-I was scared sunny."

Exhaling heavily I turned to seat on the curb "sit" following my command the man I love sat next to me.

Resting my chin in my hand I opened my mouth "after my 'kidnapping' I never wanted you near any sort of danger, I wanted to protect you, I promised to protect you."

Shaking his head softly his hand moved to mine "that's not how relationships work my love, we're supposed to be honest with one another, no secrets and most of all protect each other not one sided."

Nodding I smiled warmly at him "your right, I was blinded by fear" running my fingers through his fluffy scarlet locks.

Humming into my touch a fond smile played his lips "I'd love to be yours again sunny, well that is if you'll have me?"

Caressing my cheek he rubbed his thumb over my bottom lip, his flawless face inching closer "of course I would, always my love."

Locking his plump lips with mine I leaned into his warmth "I love you my perfect girl."

Mumbling against my lips I followed his pace as his tongue swirled inside my mouth claiming me as his.

His saliva mixing with mine I melted at his angelic touch, moving away for breath we gazed lovingly into each other eyes.

Pressing a soft kiss to my forehead "promise to never leave me again my love."

Resting my head on his shoulder a content smile came over me "I promise sunsun~"

YOIIII RE ORGANISED MY ROOM......