I love you forever 🤧❤️‍🩹

Yeseo POV
Feeling someone shake me gently I fluttered my lashes open "morning beautiful."

A small smile overtaking my lips I yawned "morning~" leaning down my boyfriend pecked my lips.

"Your boss called" sitting up I nodded waiting for him to continue "she said they found Niki" holy shit.

My whole body shooting up my foot got stuck in the blanket and I fell flat on my ass.

"Oh baby" stiffling a laugh my boyfriend giggled down at me "help me~"

Chuckling I was picked up in bridal style releasing a yelp "hey gorgeous."

Giggling at the sneaky grin on his face I slapped his chest playfully "stop messing~ we got to get to the office!"

Groaning Sunoo nodded pressing a soft kiss to my forehead "get ready, I'll make us coffee" truly an angel........

"Sunny~" jumping down the stairs I waddled to the man I love.

"Babe-" "car!" deadpanning the boy stood sassily folding his arms

Sheepishly smiling I took the coffee "thanks my pretty boy, now can we please can we go to the car?"

A smile emerging off his lips he nodded "sure darling" intertwining our fingers he lead me to the car.

Arriving at the cafe I dashed right inside "I'm here! I'm here!!" swinging the meeting room open.

Everyone stared at me gobsmacked while a red haired boy followed after me panting.

"Uh hey seo, we just started the meeting" nodding at Jisoo I seated next to Sunghoon as my boyfriend followed behind.

As Jisoo spoke the red head beside me handed my coffee "here babe" thanking him I took the cup.

Fixing his messy hair a small smile took over my lips "cutie~" giggling silently he pecked my cheek before leaving me to focus.

"We need to move on him tonight, but he has hostages" suddenly one of my co workers spoke up.

Raising his hand politely "but aren't they also targets we have?"

Jisoo nodded folding her arms "true but they are still people and deserve a fair trial before going to prison not to be murdered."

All of us nodded before Jisoo continued "Sunghoon prepare squad G23 and you'll be leading them and Yeseo....we'll be sending you in."

Nodding professionaly I was soon cut off by a screech "what!!"

Everyone shot to my boyfriends shookith state "there is no way I'm letting her near him, especially not on her own" oh Jesus.

Face palming I turned to my boyfriend "Sunoo it's fine-" "no I'm not letting my baby back to that psycho."

The room filled with snickers "of course Sunoo we wouldn't want your wickle BABY to get hurt" and that is how Sunghoon ended up with a bruised arm.

After I was teased by basically everyone Jisoo finally decided to intervene "okay okay thats enough."

Turning to my boyfriend the elder woman spoke "I understand your concerns for your little....baby."

Rolling my eyes at Jisoos cheeky smile she continued "but this is her job Sunoo, she is key to bringing Nishimura behind bars."

Sighing heavly my boyfriend nodded "can I have a word with my girlfriend?"

Nodding Jisoo rushed everyone out the room leaving it to me and my man.

Biting my lip I fiddled with my fingers "baby" reaching out he placed his hands on mine.

Locking eyes I gulped nervously "babe, you know I'm only worried for you, I just got you back, w-what i-if-" cupping his cheek I smiled softly.

Gazing into his eyes lovingly I opened my mouth "I know my love, I promise to be safe but I have to do this."

Slowly nodding a warm smile painted his lips "okay, I trust you but I wanna be there, in the van or whatever watching okay? The second he lays a finger on you imma jump in."

Giggling softly I nodded "thanks sunny" pulling me into his lap he pecked my neck "now lets get that bastard."

YOIIII MEROBILIA GOT ME CRAZYYYYYYY
VOTE IF U LOVE DARK MOON ENPEN CU HELI N SOLON MY HUBBY