Aaron Hotchner X Teen Daughter Reader

Request:
can you do an Aaron hotchner x teen!daughter reader where the reader is about 14 or so and she gets her period at school and has nothing and she's anxious to call Aaron (this is a few years after Hayley's death so reader has no mom) but being the great dad he is he helps her out and pampers her for the rest of the day.

Third person pov...

It was just like any other day at school for 14-year-old Y/N Hotchner. She sat in her math class, trying her best to pay attention to the lesson, but her mind kept wandering off.

She couldn't shake off the sudden discomfort she was feeling in her lower abdomen. It was a new feeling for her and she was starting to feel anxious.

Then she rememberd this morning, Y/N Hotchner woke up feeling shitty, the 14 year old jsut wanted to lay in bed all day and not move, but eventually her Dad forced her to go to school.

The teenager knew exactly what was going on - she was getting her period. She had been dreading this day for a while now, knowing that she would have to face it alone without her mother.

It had been a few years since her mother, Hayley, had passed away, and Y/N still missed her terribly. She wished her mother was here to guide her through this new experience.

As the class finally ended, Y/N made a quick escape to the bathroom, hoping to find some relief. She rummaged through her backpack, hoping to find a pad or tampon.

But to her horror, she realized she had nothing. No pads, no tampons, not even a spare piece of paper.

Panic set in as Y/N mind raced with thoughts of how she was going to make it through the rest of the day.

She couldn't focus on her classes, and she was afraid to ask a teacher or a friend for help. She felt completely alone and helpless.

She couldn't believe she had forgotten to pack them in her bag. She didn't know who to turn to. She couldn't call her father, Aaron, at work and she didn't have any close friends at school.

Feeling embarrassed and alone, Y/N decided to call her father anyway. She took a deep breath and dialed his number. As the phone rang, her heart raced, and she prayed that he would answer.

"Hey, N/N" Aaron's voice came through, the young girl forced herself not to cry as she spoke, she knew he could sense the concern in his tone.

"Dad, it's me" the H/C teen said, trying to keep her voice steady.

"Is everything okay?" Aaron asked, sensing the worry in his daughter's voice.

It was just a normal morning once his children left home he was at work, The team was busy working on their latest case and wrting uo whay happend

Aaron was absorbed in reviewing the evidence, when his phone suddenly rang. He glanced at the caller ID and saw that it was his daughter.

Who he had complete custody of after his wife her mother, Haley, had passed away a few years ago.

Aaron's heart skipped a beat, as he immediately answered the call, worried that something had happened to his daughter.

'Hey, sweetheart, is everything alright?' he asked, his voice filled with concern.

'Dad, I- I have a problem,' his daughter, who was now 14, said nervously.

Aaron's mind immediately went into overdrive, thinking of the worst possible scenarios. 'What is it? Are you hurt? Do I need to come pick you up?'

'I got my period at school, and I don't have anything with me. Can you please pick me up" his daughter explained, her voice shaking with embarrassment.

Aaron was momentarily taken aback by his daughter's confession. He had never expected to be having this conversation with her at such a young age, but he knew he had to be there for her.

"Okay swetie, dont worry im on my way, see you soon" He quickly reassured her and told her that he would be there to pick her up from school.

Aaron let out a sigh of relief, knowing that it was just a natural and normal part of growing up.

'Thank you, Dad,' his daughter said, the relief evident in her voice.

Aaron quickly wrapped things up at work and rushed to his daughter's school.

When he arrived at the school, his daughter was waiting for him at the entrance. She was relieved to see her father's familiar face, and she could feel the tension dissipating.

As soon as she saw him walking into the school, Y/N couldn't hold back her tears. She ran into his arms, feeling safe and loved. Aaron held her close, soothing her with his familiar embrace.

"Dad, I'm so sorry. I didn't know who else to turn to" Y/N apologized as they walked to the car.

"Don't apologize, sweetheart. I am always here for you, no matter what" Aaron said, placing a comforting arm around his daughter.

As they drove back home, Aaron could sense how uncomfortable Y/N was feeling.

He tried to lighten the mood by joking about awkward first period stories from his own teenage years, thought Y/N still felt awkward.

Once they got home Aaron handed his daughter a plastic bag filled with products for her, Thanking him she ran upstairs to change and finally be comfortable.

When she came back down she found her dad sitting in the sofa. "Thanks dad" she tells the man crawling into the sofa next to him.

Aaron smiles at his daughter and hugs her tightly. "It was no problem Sweetie ill always be there if you need me" he tells the teen making her smile.

The awkwardness of the situation finally over. Aaron made his daughter a cup of hot chocolate and let her relax in the living room. He could see how tired and drained she was from the day's events, and he wanted to make sure she felt pampered and taken care of.

He brought her a warm blanket and put on her favorite movie, letting her lay on the couch and rest. Throughout the day, he made sure to check on her and bring her anything she needed. He even surprised her with her favorite takeout for dinner, knowing that she probably didn't feel like cooking.

Despite the embarrassment and discomfort, Aaron's daughter felt grateful for her dad's presence and care. She knew that she could count on him no matter what, and that made all the difference in the world.

As she lay in bed that night, she smiled to herself, feeling lucky to have a dad who not only supported her but also knew exactly how to take care of her. From that day on, she knew that she could always count on him, no matter what life threw her way.

The end!

Hope you liked this oneshot! 4th one today wow I'm on a roll, sorry for any grammar and Spelling mistakes.

Request are open!

Word count: 1200