Chapter 4:"Fire VS Crimson"

As Yamato slowly regained consciousness, he found himself in a school infirmary surrounded by rows of neatly arranged beds. A bandage adorned his head, and he realized he was without clothing, causing him to hastily pull the blanket up to cover himself.

A gentle voice broke through his embarrassment, and Yamato looked up to see a girl with kind eyes and a warm smile approaching him. She introduced herself as Livia, the nurse tasked with treating him. Yamato blushed at her presence, feeling shy in the presence of her beauty.

Yamato: *blushing and stammering* "Uh, h-hi, Livia. Thank you for helping me."

Livia: *gently smiling* "No need to be shy, Yamato. I'm just here to make sure you're okay."

Yamato: *nervously adjusting the blanket* "R-right. Um, sorry about the, uh, situation..."

Livia: *giggling softly* "It's alright. These things happen. Anyway, nice to meet you, Yamato. I'm Livia."

Yamato: *smiling sheepishly* "Nice to meet you too, Livia. I'm Yamato."

Zaki: *entering the room with a grin* "Hey, Yamato! How's the head?"

Yamato: *relieved to see Zaki* "Hey, Zaki. I'm feeling better, thanks."

Zaki: "Good to hear. Alright, time to get dressed. I've got something exciting planned for you."

Yamato: *perking up with curiosity* "Oh? What is it?"

Zaki: *playfully* "Can't tell you just yet. But trust me, it's going to be awesome."

Yamato: *excited* "Alright, I'm ready. Lead the way, Zaki."

Livia: *chuckling at their interaction* "You boys have fun. And Yamato, don't forget your clothes this time."

Yamato: *blushing again* "Right, sorry. Thanks, Livia."

As Yamato stepped out of the school, he found himself in a sprawling field behind the building, where numerous newbie hunters were engaged in rigorous training exercises.

All eyes turned to him as he approached, whispers spreading among the hunters about his identity as the shadow king, the last descendant of the legendary Phoenix.

Seeking out Zaki amidst the crowd, Yamato found him engaged in conversation with a mysterious figure.

Yamato: "Um, Zaki, who's that man you were talking to?"

Zaki: *nodding towards the man* "That's Lucius, the principal of our school. He's a master hunter specializing in spear and bow techniques."

Yamato: *impressed* "Wow, a master hunter? That's incredible."

Zaki: "Indeed. He's a formidable mentor for us all. Let's go say hello."

Yamato: *following Zaki* "Right."

Zaki: *approaching Lucius* "Principal Lucius, good to see you."

Lucius: *turning to them with a warm smile* "Zaki, always a pleasure. And who do we have here?"

Yamato: Hi I'm Yamato. Nice to meet you, sir."

Lucius: *studying Yamato* "Yamato, hmm? Welcome to our school. I've heard quite a bit about you already."

Yamato: *surprised* "You have?"

Lucius: *chuckling* "Indeed. Your reputation precedes you, young man. But don't worry, we're all friends here."

Yamato: *relieved* "Thank you, sir."