"Chapter 5: A Promise Sealed"

After the ceremony at Zaki's grave, Yamato gathered his friends and allies, including Ryuuji, to discuss their next steps. With heavy hearts, they reflected on Zaki's sacrifice and the challenges ahead. Determined to carry on his legacy, they resolved to strengthen their bonds and train harder than ever before. As they prepared to face new dangers and adversaries, Yamato felt a renewed sense of determination to protect those he cared about and honor Zaki's memory through their actions.

Lucius is the principal of the school that Yamato visit earlier in chapter 4 of Vol 1 (flames of fate)

Lucius: Yamato, I need to see you in my office immediately.

Yamato: *curious* Sure, Principal lucius. I'll be right there.

*Yamato arrives at Principal Lucius's office*

Lucius: Yamato, we need to talk about the recent events unfolding in Japan. Have a seat.

Yamato: *nods and takes a seat* What's going on, Principal lucius?

Lucius: There's trouble brewing, Yamato. Powerful individuals, known as kings, are vying for control over our world.

Yamato: Kings?

Lucius: Yes, beings with extraordinary abilities. Crimson, the king of Nightmares, is just one of them. But the most dangerous of them all is Hannya, the king of the underworld and darkness.

Yamato: Hannya...?

Lucius : He's seeking to conquer Earth, and the recent portal openings are just the beginning. Your powers, Yamato, they're remarkable. I believe you can help us in this fight.

Yamato: I'll do whatever I can to help, Principal Lucius.

*Ryuuji suddenly bursts into the room*

Ryuuji: Yamato! *slams his hand on the table*

Lucius: Ryuuji, what on earth are you doing?

Ryuuji: We need to act now! There's no time to waste!

Lucius: Ryuuji, stop this madness! Blaming Yamato won't bring Zaki back!

Ryuuji: He's the reason Zaki's gone! He should pay!

Lucius: *in a stern voice* That's enough, Ryuuji! We don't solve our problems with violence!

*Ryuuji's eyes flash with defiance as he grips the dark tome tighter, crackling with ominous energy.*

Lucius: *raising his voice* I won't let you harm Yamato! We're here to protect each other, not tear ourselves apart!

*With a determined expression, Lucius summons his inner power, forming a bow wreathed in ethereal flames.*

Lucius : *addressing Ryuuji* Stand down, Ryuuji. This is not the way.

Yamato: *shocked by the escalating tension* What's going on?

Lucius : *turning to Yamato* Ryuuji is blinded by anger. But we must rise above it and work together to protect our world.

*Ryuuji, visibly conflicted, slowly lowers the dark tome, his anger subsiding under Lucius's firm gaze.*

Ryuuji: *grudgingly* Fine, but don't think you're off the hook, Yamato.

Lucius: *nodding* We'll discuss this later. Right now, let's focus on our mission.

*The dark tome in Ryuuji's hands crackles with energy, its pages emitting an ominous glow before he reluctantly tucks it away, the tension in the room easing momentarily.*