Chapter 6:"Lost in the Wilderness"

In a village, a man ran for his life through narrow streets of forest, his breath quickening with each desperate step. As he fled, the encroaching darkness of the nearby forest seemed to pursue him relentlessly. Suddenly, he tripped and fell, his panicked scramble halted by grasping tentacles emerging from the forest's shadowy depths. With a terrified cry, he was dragged into the forbidding darkness, disappearing from sight.

It had been a year since the tragic loss of Zaki and eight months since their wedding.

Meanwhile in shibuya, suddenly, chaos erupted as another portal materialized in the heart of Shibuya. Knights clad in armor poured out, their intentions clear as they began wreaking havoc on the unsuspecting city. Yamato, sensing the disturbance, swiftly donned his mask and leaped into action, confronting the invaders with determined resolve.

As the battle raged on, Yamato found himself facing foes unlike any he had encountered before. These knights fought with discipline and strategy, making them formidable adversaries. Despite the odds, Yamato fought valiantly, determined to protect his home and loved ones.

From a distance, Sakura and Hikari watched with bated breath, their hearts heavy with worry for Yamato's safety. Suddenly, Sakura's determination ignited as she realized she couldn't stand idly by. Drawing her katana, she joined the fray, her movements swift and precise as she unleashed a flurry of attacks.

With Sakura by his side, Yamato felt a surge of renewed strength. Together, they unleashed their combined powers upon the enemy, Sakura using her light vortex to cut through their ranks while Yamato utilized his shadow freeze to immobilize them. Working in perfect harmony, they fought tirelessly until the last of the knights had been vanquished.

Finally, with the battlefield quiet once more, Yamato channeled his remaining energy into closing the portal, sealing off the threat and restoring peace to Shibuya. As the adrenaline of battle began to fade, Yamato and Sakura shared a moment of relief, knowing that as long as they stood together, they could overcome any challenge that lay ahead.

Yamato, Sakura, and Hikari made their way to Yamato's village after six long years. The journey back was filled with anticipation and a hint of nervousness about what they might find. As they approached the familiar streets of the village, Yamato's heart raced with anticipation.

Upon arriving at the house, Yamato's heart swelled with emotion as memories of his childhood flooded back. Hikari, his ever-loyal cousin, was by his side, her presence bringing comfort and reassurance. Together, they walked up to the front door, where they were greeted by the familiar sight of their childhood home.

Inside, the house felt strangely empty. Despite the absence of his family, Yamato found solace in being back in the place where he had spent so many happy moments.

As they settled in, Yamato and Hikari reminisced about their childhood adventures, sharing fond memories of their time together in the village. Sakura, although new to the surroundings, listened with interest, eager to learn more about Yamato's past.

The atmosphere in the house was bittersweet, filled with a mixture of nostalgia and sadness. Yet, amidst the sadness, there was also a sense of hope and renewal as Yamato and his family reunited after so many years apart.

Yamato notices that his parents seem unusually cheerful.

Yamato's mother calls them for dinner, her voice unusually cheerful.

During dinner, Yamato mentioned his plan to take Sakura and Hikari to a nearby village, one that held special significance from his childhood. His parents exchanged a glance, a hint of concern flickering in their eyes before they turned their gaze to Yamato.