Jude Bellingham

This is about a dream that I had and you voted for Jude.
Jude Bellingham

Word Count: 687

"I am so tired" you let out a loud over exaggerated yawn as Jude spins around on his gaming chair as he watched you.

"How are you so tired? you literally only got up an hour ago." Jude looked at you with a slight hint of concern in his voice.

"I don't know, maybe I didn't sleep well. I have been feeling like this for a while now. I just can't seem to shift it at all and I don't get why" you sighed as you laid your head on the side as he walked over to you.

"Oh really, you should have told me. Maybe we need to see the doctor?" Jude suggested.

"What, no J. I am absolutely fine, I don't need to go anywhere. Maybe I am just coming down with something" you quickly dismissed the doctors suggestion.

"Why not babe? You need to know what is going on, you're like a zombie these days and I am a bit worried about you if I am honest" Jude muttered as he sat down on the sofa beside you.

"But what if it is bad? I am just scared, I don't feel myself and I can't seem to shake it off. Okay shall I speak to the doctor?" you asked as you stood up, feeling off balance as Jude caught you.

"Maybe we should go and see the doctor now, is there something you're not telling me?" Jude asked again.

"What would I be hiding from you? I'm fine" you mumbled, wanting this conversation to be over with.

"Well we both know that you aren't, so'I want to ask you something?" Jude turned and faced you as you simply nodded.

"Yes?" you glanced up and saw him nervously bit his lip as he was hesitant to ask you the question.

"Is there a chance that you could be pregnant?" he asked bluntly as you opened your mouth to reply, but something triggered in your brain.

"Oh fuck- how did you know?" you clasped your hands over your mouth as you felt a small tear escape down your face.

"I just guessed and well I looked at the symptoms online. Shall we go and get you some tests or to the doctor?" Jude asked as he moved across as he wiped your eyes gently.

"Get a test I suppose, how could I have been so stupid" you put your head in your hands as Jude kneels down in front of you.

"Hey, none of that please baby. You weren't stupid or are stupid. Come here, we can do this together" Jude cuddled you tightly as he helped you up off from the chair as you headed to the car.

The drive was only a quick drive, but it felt like it was taking forever to get inside and grab a test.

"You okay going in?" He asked as you grabbed your phone and purse as you ran into the local pharmacy.

"Got one, shit who knew there were so many types of tests in one place. My mind was all over the place picking one, so I just picked two because well guess they are better than none" you laughed as you both drove home.

Once you got home, you made sure you ripped the test box open as you took the test.

"3 minutes" you whispered as you placed the test on the counter as Jude slowly opened the door as he crept in behind you.

"This feels like the longest time ever" he laughed as you examined the test in front of you.

"Shit" you whispered as you watched as the digital test flashed right in front of you.

"Oh my god" you pointed as you saw the test result changed as it said 'Pregnant 2-3 weeks' you gasped loudly as Jude watched the test as if the result was going to change.

"Wow, we are having a baby" Jude whispered as he pulled his hand into your hand.

"We are, I can't believe it. Baby Bellingham is in there" you mumbled as he placed his hand on your stomach.

"Baby Bellingham" he grinned.

Would you like a part 2 or make this into a series until the bab