Darwin Nunez

Can I request a cute wedding imagine with Darwin Nunez 😩💗
Darwin Nunez
 Word Count: 370

The day had finally arrived, you were going to be Mrs Nunez. "How are you feeling?" the makeup artist asked you as she applied your foundation.

"I am okay, feeling so nervous though. I feel sick" you whispered as you were handed a glass of champagne.

"This will settle any nerves that you have" you laughed as you sipped on the champagne.

"Thanks I think, god I didn't think I'd be so nervous" you muttered as the makeup artist was very close to your face now.

"It is okay to be nervous on your wedding day, you will look so beautiful once you have your dress on. I just cannot wait for you to look incredible. I am so excited" you nodded as your makeup was completed.

"You look insane" you felt so embarrassed as all eyes were on you, how were you going to cope in the wedding when everyone was going to have eyes on you. You got your dress on and it finally felt real now.

"Shit" you muttered as you got your foot stuck in the dress and embarrassingly almost fell over it as the girls laughed as they managed to catch you.

"Ready to become Mrs Nunez" you nodded as you walked downstairs to become a wife.

You walked down the aisle to see Darwin looking absolutely perfect in his suit, made you feel all tingly inside just seeing him standing there with the biggest grin as he turned around as you walked down the aisle.

"Hello" you whispered as you found his hand and pinched it gently as you pinched it tightly.

"Hi, you look insane" he muttered as he complimented you with the biggest smile on his face as you were seconds away from becoming his wife.

The ceremony went perfectly and you were now married.

"I love your Mrs Nunez" he cuddled you tightly as he kissed you on the lips.

"I love you too, Mr Nunez. We better get to see people, instead of kissing each other. I would rather be kissing you all night" you laughed as Darwin smiled.

"Same, but we have all honeymoon to do that" Darwin smirked as you grabbed his hand and walked into the reception.