Chapter 51 | Enchain

Tombs of the Star Corridor...

Choso had no other choice but to tag out of his fight against Kenjaku. Though he seemed rather satisfied with himself, largely pointing out to a frustrated Kenjaku "You finally used it!! Something other than Cursed Spirit Manipulation!!"

It was then that Yuki finally decided to interject. Feeling pride in Choso, she commended her friend "I might be an only child, but you're damn awesome, Onii-chan!!"

The blood started to drip out of Choso's mouth, and he turned to his right to look at the blonde-haired woman with her shikigami floating around her. Choso called out her name, "Tsukumo..."

Yuki winked back at him, giving a thumbs up as she reassured him, "Nice fight!! Now leave the rest to me." Kenjaku stared her down while Choso passed out from exhaustion. She then turned to look at the face of Suguru Geto to tell Kenjaku, "My type is a hard-working, muddy guy."

"You though..." Yuki prefaced as she assumed her fighting stance. The woman clenched her fists to declare, "I'll have to beat you up."

Kenjaku maintained his neutral face, thinking about Yuki's capabilities. "Until you're the same. Tsukumo Yuki. Since they gave her the "Special Grade" designation, the administration should have information on her cursed technique. But despite that, I haven't been able to get it from them."

It was then that Kenjaku decided to take caution against Yuki; he told her, "Keep your distance, thank you." All the while summoning a foreign, special-grade cursed spirit to feel her out.

Yuki noticed, inquiring about the cursed spirit. "That cursed spirit is imported, right?"

Kenjaku reveals "A curse from an Asian god that can "Remove any obstacles. Yes, a special grade cursed spirit one that can entangle a concept with its technique's target." He then simply asks Yuki, "Please, show me what you can do."

Yuki simply folds her Shikigami into a ball, calling out to it "Garuda" before kicking it with such incredible force that Roberto Carlos would be envious, Garuda flies straight through the head of the cursed spirit, exorcising it in one blow.

Kenjaku couldn't believe it; however, as he was taken aback, Yuki decided to close the distance while she divulged, "Are you afraid to get close because you don't know my technique? Guess I'll just tell you. It's "Mass."

Yuki punches Kenjaku with a fist amplified with virtual mass. Kenjaku tries to block the punch with his arms, but Yuki's fist strikes through his bones and hits him in the face. Yuki hits Kenjaku so hard that he flies until he breaks the circular definition of the barrier.

Kenjaku landed through the barrier, observing his left arm, which was snapped in half. He thought to himself, "That hit me so hard it tore a hole in the Suntaya Barrier's Circular Definition..."Mass," huh?"

While Kenjaku was focusing on healing himself with the reverse curse technique, Yuki took the time to explain, "Yep!! That's my cursed technique!! Imbuing Virtual Mass into myself..." and "Garuda" is a Shikigami that has been turned into a cursed tool by my cursed technique!! It's the only other target of "Bom Ba Ye" besides me!!"

Kenjaku pondered this in the meantime "She hasn't gotten any slower. So I can assume the added mass has no real effect on the sorcerer? Since she can ignore concepts, then none of the High-Grade Cursed Spirits I have left after Shibuya are usable. And just by myself, is it even possible to hunt this wild beast?"

Yuki analyzed her opponent "It's Gravity. That was "Gravity." Kenjaku has some other Cursed Technique besides Cursed Spirit Manipulation and the Body-Hopping technique. And that must be "Gravity." The Cursed Techniques extracted by "Uzumaki" Have to be single-use only since he didn't use "Idle Transfiguration" that has already been revealed to me. Considering that Kenjaku can use Reverse Cursed Technique, it's unlikely he'd waste a single-use technique on such a situation. So Kenjaku's third cursed technique must be "Gravity." Yuki concludes.