|♡| Your Face.|♡| Hypertana

[[Yall im not gonna lie I forgot how to turn this into smut atp i might just turn it into smth quick]]
((What if he was called Freaktana and ate ass and sucked toes))
-------------------------------------------------------------

Good god. It was dark outside. Crossroads looked bright as usual with civilians walking around and occasionally phighters roaming. There on a building lies Hyperlaser. Despite it being dark out, his massive rail gun was visible.. Like some sort of flashlight.

Hyperlaser sits there, observing before getting startled by a slight clanking sound. He hadn't noticed what it was.. or who it was.. Maybe it was one of the Biografts Subspace had running along doing errands.. maybe tormenting other Phighters. But no. It just so happen to be Katana. Hyperlaser, a bit surprised, wasn't expecting Katana to be here. Not right now.

"..?"
Hyperlaser doesn't say anything yet. He's sitting there and so is Katana.
"..Katana. I usually wouldn't expect you here at this.. moment.." Hyperlaser was able to finally say. Staring at the taller and quiet Phighter next to him.

"..I do not expect you here either." Katana said, staring back at the shorter Mercenary next to him.

"Are you feeling well tonight?" Katana asked. It was good to know he cared about his friend Hyperlaser.

Hyperlaser looked back at Katana, who stared right at him.
"..Yes. Yes I'm doing fine.."
Hyperlaser mumbled. Katana could practically hear the uncertainty from Hyperlaser. Hyperlaser was hard to understand. Mostly because you could never see the expression on his face. It would take ages just to get to know if he was just slightly upset.

Moving aside of that, Hyperlaser has always been interested in Katana. Katana was just.. Intriguing. You ever wonder what goes on through his head.

"..Katana?" Hyperlaser was able to say.
"I actually.. Never seen what was under your mask.."

"I have not seen your face either, Hyperlaser."
Katana just said back. God. The dude was practically like Biograft. Barely any emotion.

"You ever thought of taking your mask off.. Maybe for some fresh air." Hyperlaser trailed off. He actually was interested in what Katana would look like without his mask. Seeing how Katana was always in it.

"You wish to see my face, Hyperlaser?" Katana concluded.

"Perhaps." Hyperlaser shrugged.

"May I too see your face then?" Katana said. The two would make an arrangement. Both of them would show each other their face.

"..Fine by me." Hyperlaser said. He slipped his helmet off. He then watched Katana take his mask off too. Hyperlaser's face was covered in scars. You could even see his broken blue horns. On the other hand, Katana also seemed to had scars.

"Your face is.. It's just beautiful, Katana." Hyperlaser was able to muster out, staring deep into Katana's face. Katana stared back at Hyperlaser's own face, interested.

"Your face is just as beautiful. Hyperlaser."
Katana said, caressing Hyperlaser's cheek. Hyperlaser gasped quietly. It wasn't loud enough for Katana to hear but just for himself to hear.

"A-Ah.." Hyperlaser seemed a bit happy to hear this. But just as Katana caressed his cheek, it brought feelings Hyperlaser had never.. Felt. Never thought of. Hyperlaser felt loved. Wanted. Like he actually belonged with Katana.

Katana on the other hand, felt needed. Katana felt so.. special.. Special to Hyperlaser. He didn't care about anything in the world right now. It the just the two of them. Nothing could stop them.. Nothing..

Katana looked back a bit flustered and hot before he moved in, giving Hyperlaser a peck on the cheek. Feeling this, Hyperlaser held his cheek, shocked. His face was warm but he gave Katana a small kiss on the cheek too.

"I.. Wasn't expecting this." Hyperlaser was able to stammer out, flustered. So was Katana.

Katana had gotten Hyperlaser pinned onto the roof, making out with him in an aggressive manner. It was getting hotter and tense between the two. Sexual tension was practically like a gas in the air. Hyperlaser could feel himself being turned on by this. It was already sticking out. He hadn't noticed until Katana pointed it out.

"Hyperlaser.. I would have never expected you to enjoy this.."
Katana huffed, breaking the kiss. His hakama was a bit undone. You could see most of Katana's chest.

"Allow me to.. help you." Katana offered, undoing his own hakama, revealing his hard length. It was around maybe 8 to 11 and a half inches or somewhere between that. It sprung out as soon as Katana moved his hakama aside. He'd help Hyperlaser by slipping his own pants to the side.

Katana adjusted Hyperlaser who stared intently before feeling Katana's length push against his entrance, letting out a groan. Katana held Hyperlaser against his own body, slipping deeper and deeper inside of his warm tight body.

Katana would thrust like never before, holding Hyperlaser's hips, groaning as he continued to thrust, pounding Hyperlaser's insides into mush.

"Ugh.." Hyperlaser huffed, holding onto Katana's shoulders as he felt his body go up and down.
"Mmf.. Katana.." Hyperlaser moaned out, feeling Katana's length rummage through his insides.

"..Deeper..." Hyperlaser mumbled.

"Deeper, Hyperlaser?" Katana asked.

Hyperlaser nodded. He felt Katana pull out slowly but ram himself deeper.

"Nngh-" Hyperlaser panted, both of the Phighters were drenched in sweat.
"Fuck- Ah- W-When I said deeper I didn't mean that.." Hyperlaser stammered out.

"My apologies." Katana said before he started to thrust a bit faster, just rearranging Hyperlaser's insides.

"Fuckkk.. K-Katana.. Keep going.."
Katana nodded and kept going. He'd roughly thrust in and out of Hyperlaser, panting heavily. He was probably close to release.

"AH!- F-Fuccckk.. Katana I'm.. I'm getting close.."
Hyperlaser huffed before suddenly he felt Katana lift both of his legs before he'd pound Hyperlaser for the last moments he had left. Katana was practically holding himself back from release but the look on his scarred face could tell he couldn't hold back for long.

"I too, am close to my climax, Hyperlaser.."
Katana huffed. He gave Hyperlaser a kiss with tongue.

After a while of thrusting, groans, soft moans, and whimpers shared by the two, both of them came. Katana pulled out with a wet pop. He panted as he stared at Hyperlaser's entrance that dripped with his seed and Hyperlaser would stare at the seed that landed on Katana's chest.

The two would later fix themselves and sit down together, holding each other close in the cold wind of Crossroads.

-------------------------------------------------------------

1039 words
Woohoo
MedHammerYaoiReal - THANK YOU FOR THE SUGGESTION (ALSO I LOVE UR TWH FANFIC)