|☆|Baking|☆| VenomHeart

MedHammerYaoiReal - tthanks for the suggestion,, idk if I wrote it right guhhhh srry if I didn't I don't think I can make fluff properly :sob:
♥︎-----•------♡-------♥︎-------•-------♡-------♡------•

It's 10:58 AM. A Saturday morning with the SFOTH deities. Venomshank is doing whatever he does best as usual before he'd be met with a crisp smell. He observed it for a while before noticing Darkheart in the kitchen, tossing ingredients around, looking for more sugar for something..

"..Why?." Venomshank just said, staring at Darkheart's smug little fucking face.

"Why not?!" Darkheart smiles.. as usual.. His smile is just a bit bigger now.

"But for what purpose, Darkheart. What purpose." Venomshank said, a little concerned.

"Windforce asked us to make a cake. Apparently she's busy doing whatever in wherever she is." Darkheart shrugged.

"Do you know where she put the sugar?" Darkheart asked, rummaging through the cabinets like some rabid animal..

"..She usually puts it here."
Venomshank said, grabbing this big bag of sugar and propping it down onto the counter. Boy Venomshank knew this was going to be bad. Darkheart could practically never could be trusted with sugar. Probably because he'd try to eat it all or something like that..

"Uh- W-Why don't I help you?" Venomshank stammered out, grabbing the sugar from Darkheart who looked like he was about to just eat the whole bag.

"Extra help? Fine by us!" Darkheart said with a joyful glee, grabbing some eggs, milk, and basically anything he could find. It even resorted to finding sprinkles and other decorations..

"All we need is just milk, eggs, flour, butter, vanilla extract, and sugar, Darkheart.." Venomshank said with worry.. But boy did he find Darkheart's antics hilarious.

"We knew that!" Darkheart said as if he was the best baker in the world or something.. which.. wasn't true.

"Hm.. Can you get me a bowl, Darkheart?" Venomshank asked, watching Darkheart walk his way to the sink, getting a bowl. Darkheart would toss the bowl to Venomshank, watching him catch the bowl and place it down onto the counter. Venomshank grabbed something from the cabinet. A recipe book. He'd place it down in front of him, reading the instructions on how to make a cake.

"Flour.. Eggs.. Milk.." Venomshank said softly, cracking the eggs, pouring the flour, and pouring the milk. Venomshank put a small piece of butter in the mixture. He'd whisk it up as Darkheart watched with a big pathetic smile on his face. He'd then proceed to add some sugar.. Which Darkheart helped with..

"We think you need to add more sugar.." Darkheart recommended before he grabbed the bag of sugar and poured almost one fourth of the bag into the mix, leaving Venomshank in shock. Darkheart would chuckle as he stirred. It mixed well.. Just not the way Venomshank expected it..

"Oh." Venomshank just stared in shock.

"The look on your face is priceless.." Darkheart giggled as he kept stirring. He put the batter in the pan.

Venomshank sighed, he knew he shouldn't of been surprised. He turned the oven on, waiting for it to heat up a bit and proceeded to put the mix into the oven. Now the two would have to wait around 20 ~ 35 minutes.

"..Err.. What now." Venomshank said, staring at Darkheart.

"Frosting." Darkheart said sternly

"Wh-" Venomshank just said as the two would proceed to just go with it.

The two walked around, making chocolate frosting, decorating the frosting with little bits of food coloring. It was a now

After maybe around an hour, the two had the cake. The cake looked crispy.
"Did we burn it..?" Venomshank said with worry.
"Looks fine to us." Darkheart claimed before he decorated the cake with the frosting, tossing sprinkles onto it and some whipped cream with a small scoop of ice cream next to it.
"It's great!" Venomshank exclaimed, looking excited.
Venomshank looked around, not noticing Darkheart before he turned to the fridge, Darkheart just licking up the frosting.

"..Want some..?" Darkheart teased with a smile.

The two laughed together, eating and licking little bits of the frosting together.

☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆
655 words
A lil short but it is what it is