New Puppies

The shelter. My best friend worked there before she was murdered. Rachel had been happy to die though, she had always told us that. I walked in and saw my ex, Jon. I just kept walking until I came upon the puppies. There were three left. A Dane, and Airedale, and a Bulldog.

Dean, Neville and Lexie. The Dane, the Bulldog and the Airedale. Sheamus was happy to have three new additions to the family. I heard a knock on the door and I went to open it. Dean immediately started to bark, as if to warn me. I calmed him and opened it. I was greeted by the familiar scent of Barry's cologne before I looked up into his eyes.
"Come in," I said, my heart skipping several beats. Lexie and Neville didn't care but Sheamus trotted over to greet Barry. I smiled as Dean rushed to my side, even if he was only a year old. Barry smiled and I led him to my office.
"I like it here. Your dogs are really cute. And, um, you-" I cut him off by pulling him into a gentle kiss. Barry backed me up into the desk and lifted me into it.
"Oh what I would like to do to you," Barry's voice deepened even more when he said this. I giggled and kissed down his jaw. That was until I heard somebody.
"I'm home!" My ex, Jon, came back. I hissed under my breath and continued to kiss my adorable neighbour. I pulled away when Jon came in. I grabbed my dagger and threatened him. As he ran, I felt Barry wrap his arms around me. Only, he didn't have a shirt.