Good Morning Love

For the first time in my life, I had sex with a girl. Alex was asleep next to me, my arms wrapped around her small frame. I buried my face into her hair and sighed, content with her close to my body. She turned towards me and nuzzled into my chest, squeaking in her sleep. I smiled and kissed her head softly, hugging her even closer.
"Barry?" Alex's soft voice startled me.
"Yeah baby?" I murmured, brushing dark blonde locks out of her eyes.
"I love you," she whispered. I stared at her and I knew my mouth was wide open.
"I-I love you too baby girl," I said, earning a soft kiss behind my ear. I giggled and Alex slowly started to rub her nose against my jaw, nipping every now and then. I pulled away as she nipped at my burns.
"P-please don't. It h-hurts," I stuttered, getting up and slowly getting dressed. Alex did the same and sat on the edge of the bed. I suddenly felt very uncomfortable in her house, and I had to get out.
"I-I'm just go-gonna go," I mumbled, but Alex grabbed me before I could get out the door.
"Please don't. I-I'm sorry I did that. I-" I cut her off by kissing her. I cupped her small face in my hands and her hands rested on my chest. Our lips moved in perfect sync as I pressed further into the kiss. Alex moaned against my lips and I knew she felt what I felt. I was ready to claim what was mine.