Sweet Nothings part 2

"No, right now," Barry groaned, pulling me to him. I tilted my head back as Barry kissed my neck. I felt his raging boner against me as he slowly grinded against me. I moaned into the soft kiss Barry placed on my lips. He smirked against my lips and slowly rubbed his big hands along my back. I slid his glasses off and took his ponytail out. Long brown curls fell around his childish face, making me fall in love with him more. I slid my fingers through his hair, loving the softness under my hands. Barry's lips then moved up my jaw and behind my ear.
"I love you. Don't ever let me go," he whispered, laying next to me. I kissed him softly and promised him. The last thing I remember before falling asleep was the puppies coming onto the bed.

*the next morning*
"I've always loved you. Ever since I laid eyes on you the first day I saw you," Barry mumbled, waking me up. I looked up at him, but he couldn't see me because he didn't have his glasses on. I got up and straddled his hips, causing Barry to react. He sat straight up, and right into my cheek. I kissed his soft lips and his arms snaked around my waist. Barry held me closer to him as the kiss got more passionate. I knew he was scared of me touching his scars, I could feel him tense up every time I touched them. Barry's hands then started to take my shirt off. I gasped against his lips and pulled away. Barry grabbed his glasses and put them on, and looked st me with sad blue eyes.
"I-I-I'm sorry. I-I didn't know," Barry choked, tears falling down his full cheeks. I wiped his tears away and hugged him tight. Barry just cried into my shoulder, and I murmured sweet things to him. After a while, he calmed enough to talk. But I didn't let him, I just held him.