Let me love you

Barry had gone home and I was alone with the dogs. Lexie was curled on Sheamus, Dean and Neville were curled next to one another. I flipped through the channels and turned off the tv. I sighed as Barry walked in. I looked up at him as he leaned down to press a small kiss to my throat.
"Bored?" He mumbled, and I nodded.
"I know the perfect thing," Barry whispered huskily, his blue eyes glowing with seduction. I smirked and pressed my lips to his softly, sliding onto his lap. Barry's hard on was pressed against my soft spot and I moaned into his lips. He smirked and I slowly rubbed my nose against his jaw.
"Mhmm, c'mon babe. Lets get you into bed," Barry murmured, his gorgeous voice making me go crazy.

His skin was wet and clammy with sweat. Mine was the same, only worse. Barry was laying on top of me, his glasses off, completely out. I was semi awake, my mind trying to comprehend what happened. Barry nuzzled into my neck and smiled, a soft child like moan escaping his lips. I ran my fingers through his tangled hair and kissed his head, loving my time with him. The big man was still asleep when I stretched slightly.
"Where are you going?" Barry mumbled, scaring me.
"I'm not going anywhere. I was just stretching. Go back to-" I was cut off by Barry's soft lips pressing against mine. I tangled my fingers in his long curls and moaned against his lips. Barry held me closer to him and slowly entered once more.