Click here to view the strategy 10.34

Click here to view the strategy for turning around a wealthy young abandoned husband 10.34

Mo Zhiyang was frightened by him. Why did this guy like to draw a gun?

He paused with her hands and leaned into his arms, not daring to move. "Mr. Rong, please be careful, I'm scared." Mo Zhiyang tried his best to act as cool as possible.

"As long as you don't leave me and are obedient, there is no need to be afraid." Rong Yichen smelled the aroma of rice and was indeed a little hungry, but he also felt full.

Pulling the person over with one hand, the two faced each other.

Rong Yichen casually pulled a chair and sat down, letting Mo Zhiyang sit on his lap. The gun still did not move, sliding on his Adam's apple and slowly exploring his collarbone.

He said casually, "I'm hungry."

"Mr. Rong, let's eat first." Afraid that he would be hungry, Mo Zhiyang turned sideways to get the bowl of soup and handed it to him, "Mr. Rong, drink some soup and then eat."

Rong Yichen put his left hand around his waist and said, "Okay." But he made no move.

Damn it, does this guy have a broken arm or a broken foot?

Mo Zhiyang had no choice but to pick up a spoon and feed it to him, "Mr. Rong, drink the soup." The temperature was just right, so there was no need to blow, so he fed him spoonful by spoonful of winter melon, ribs, and scallop soup, which could clear away heat and eliminate internal heat.

But some people just get more and more excited the more they drink.

His right hand slid around the small of his back, pinching it from time to time. When he saw his blushing expression, and when his hand shook for fear of the soup falling, that expression was the most attractive.

"Mr. Rong!" Mo Zhiyang was a little annoyed and glared at him angrily, then put the soup on the table and pretended to get up, "You'd better eat it yourself."

As a result, he was about to get up, but was forced back to do it again.

"I'm full, but there are still places where I'm not full." Rong Yichen said, guiding the person's hand all the way down, "Huh? Are you hungry? Do you want to eat the noodles I ordered?"

Good guy, it is unforgivable for the boss to drive!

Mo Zhiyang deliberately struggled to get up, but was pushed back firmly. Mo Zhiyang had no choice but to beg for mercy, "Mr. Rong, can you eat first? Eat first."

How could he eat first? Last month, when Xiao Xu disturbed him, Yang Yang refused to video chat anymore. He was so angry that he wouldn't let him go even if he was not willing.

"No, Yang Yang." Rong Yichen's gun was still pressed against his Adam's apple, and his right hand had already unbuckled his belt, "Yang Yang, did you miss me?"

Seeing that he couldn't hide, Mo Zhiyang stopped being pretentious and leaned on his shoulder, "Think about it." He deliberately breathed into his ear with his mouth.

The earlobe seemed to be burned by something.

Rong Yichen couldn't bear it any longer, turned his head, lifted his chin and kissed him, as fiercely as if he wanted to eat someone, maybe eating toffee.

Mo Zhiyang's lips were red and swollen from being chewed before he was let go, breathing heavily and leaning on him, complaining, "Mr. Rong, there are still scenes to be filmed tomorrow. It's not easy to cover it with makeup."