03

𑁍-''-𐦍03: A Sudden Date

𑁍-'♡'-𐦍03: A Sudden Date

𑁍-''-𐦍

~ "Milk or juice..." Y/N softly whispered to herself as she was standing in front of the drink vending machine.

Finally coming to a conclusion, she pressed on the juice button

When she bent down to grab it, a soccer ball rolled to her feet.

"Sorry! Do you mind passing me that?"

She grabbed the ball and turned around.

A boy who stood a mere 3 feet away from her was smiling at her. Her face instantly turned red with how attractive he was.

She tossed the ball to him and he took a step closer, "I don't think I've ever seen you! Are you new?"

"Uh yeah, today's my second day."

"I see. I'm Mino. You?"

"Y/N."

"Mino! Hurry up with the ball!" His friends called to him.

The boy threw the ball at them and turned his attention back to her, "Y/N, sorry if I sound too forward but, you're really pretty. Like really, really pretty."

"Oh. Thank you."

"I'm going to sound forward again but, could I maybe get your number? And then maybe take you on a date?"

Y/Ns eyes widened as her heart began to pound, "A date? But...we've just met?"

"So? Think of this date as a way for us to get to know each other better!"

His smile was so charming, it was like he was putting some sort of spell on her. Before she knew it, his phone was in her hands while she was typing in her number and gave it back once it was secured.

Mino looked at the contact before looking at her again, "I'll be sure to use this. See ya."

He went back to his friends and she stood there in a bit of shock.

Someone actually wants to take her out on a date.

"Is this yours?"

The sudden voice scared her as she quickly turned around to see Sugawara smiling at her with her juice box in his hand.

"Oh, yeah. Thanks."

"So, who's the guy you were talking to?" He questioned her.

"He said his name was Mino. He asked me on a date."

Sugawara's eyebrow rose, "A date? When you've just met?"

She shrugged, "He said it'd be a way for us to get to know each other better. I gave him my number."

"Hmm... Well, be careful. I-"

"Y/N!"

Nyes voice interrupted him as she ran up to them, Kia by her side, "Guess what! Kia here said that the schools cheer team is looking for a captain! You should try out!"

The boy smiled at Y/N, "I told you."

Kia nodded, "My coach offered me the position but I really don't want it and Nye told me all about your cheerleading experience! I think you'd be a perfect fit!"

"Uh, maybe. I'm not really sure if I should. When are tryouts?"

"Next friday! So you have the rest of these week and a good amount of next to work on a little routine of whatever you can come up with!" Kia explained.

Wanting to give more explanation, Kia wrapped her arm around Y/Ns as she dragged her off.

Nye looked at Sugawara, "Is she always this forward?"

He laughed, "She was actually way worse before. Always peppy and loud. But when she met her girlfriend, she became a little more mellowed out."

"Girlfriend? Kia's not straight?"

"No. She's dating a good friend of mine. Her names Addie. Why?"

"Oh well, I don't know. She didn't strike me as the type."

"Oh yeah. Her very girly appearance throws people off sometimes. Are you also..?"

Nyes face went red as her eyes followed to where Y/N was with Kia, "Uh no. I have a boyfriend at my old school."

He nodded, "I see. By the way, what school did you guys go to?"

"Seijoh."

"Oh, nice! A power house school!"

She laughed, "Yeah, I guess."

"By the way, I have a favor to ask you."

Her head tilted, "Hm?"

"Y/Ns going on a date with a guy she just met. She told me his name and I've never heard anything good about that guy other than how he charms his way to things. Keep an eye on her, yeah? Just in case he tries to pull some shit out or something."

"Wait what? Y/N has a date with a boy?"

"Yeah."

A small sigh escaped Nyes lips.

She didn't expect Y/N to get back into the dating pool so soon after her fallout with Oikawa.

Or at least, not without talking to her about it first.

For her opinion.

"Dont worry Sugawara. I'll watch her."

𑁍-''-𐦍