08

𑁍-''-𐦍08: Another

𑁍-'♡'-𐦍08: Another

𑁍-''-𐦍

~As expected, Mino didn't bother to ask Y/N why she blocked him and ghosted him.

He was completely unbothered by that.

Which bothered her.

Before class started today, one of Minos friends approached her, "Hi Y/N, I need a favor."

"What do you want Osuke?" She questioned with a bitter attitude since he was friends with an asshole.

"You don't have cheer practice today, right? I've been having trouble with one of our subjects that i've heard you're really good at. Would you mind helping me with my homework after school?"

He put his hands together as if saying please.

"Fine. Whatever."

"Thank you!"

He went to his own desk and Sugawara walked up to her as he watched Osuke leave, "What was that about?"

"Homework." She replied with a smile once seeing his face, "Good morning Suga."

He smiled back as he sat next to her, "Good morning miss Y/N. How was your night?"

"Well, after school practice was a bit brutal so I probably have bruises on my legs and my back ached a bit but overall i'd say it wasn't bad. You?"

"My practice was also a bit rough. But we have some games coming up so I get it. So captain, have you talked to your coach about coming to cheer for us?"

She nodded, "I did. She said we totally could and called me smart cause she never thought to cheer for volleyball so you better make sure your team impresses. I want you to really wow me Suga."

Sugawara laughed, "I'll try."

During the school day, Sugawara stayed by Y/Ns side which he did maybe 2 or 3 times a week.

He really enjoyed her company a lot. She made him feel at peace and made him laugh a lot.

Once it was time to go home, Osuke waited for Y/N to finish packing her things into her bag before they made their way to his house.

He tried his best to make conversation with her but she didn't engage much.

When they arrived, the two sat on the couch and pulled out their homework books.

She looked around the rather quiet home, "Are your parents not home?"

Osuke shook his head, "They work pretty late hours. I'm normally asleep by the time they get home."

"Oh. Doesn't that bother you?"

"Hmm.. Sometimes but they tend to make sure that on their days off we go out and do fun things so at the same time I don't really mind."

"I see."

He then began to explain to her what he wasn't understanding.

She told him what he needed to do for these certain questions since it was different from what they were previously learning.

He nervously laughed, "I feel a bit stupid. But sometimes things go through one ear and slip right out through the other."

Her lips pressed into a thin line before she continued to do her own homework.

Noticing she was still a bit tense, he decided to speak on what it was probably about, "You know, I'm not sure what happened with Mino but since you were the one that blocked him I can only assume he did something bad. I'd like to apologize on his behalf. He has a habit of doing bad shit that I couldn't understand why."

She shrugged, "Doesn't matter. I'm over it."

"Well I'm still sorry. If that were me, I wouldn't ever want to make you upset. And considering how he was with you, I thought for sure you two were going to end up dating. I would've made you my girlfriend."

That last sentenced perked her ears up, "You would've?"

"Yeah! I mean, you're pretty and smart and you're nice. I don't see why not."

Maybe he was the one, she thought.

Maybe she should've been with him instead of his friend.

They stared into each others eyes for a second before she leaned in and pressed her lips against his.

He won't hurt me.

He won't use me.

He seems to genuinely like me.

These thoughts circled around her head as their lips moved together.

Suddenly, he pulled away, "But you know... we don't really know each other all that well. I don't want to just jump into a relationship."

"Oh.. that's true. What should we do then?"

"Well..." He looked down and she followed his actions, noticing the hard on he had gotten from their kiss, "Maybe if you helped me out, that'd help me know you a little better."

Her jaw slightly dropped as she only blinked at him.

"So.. If i help you by giving you head, you'll want to be my boyfriend?" She questioned to make sure she understood this situation correctly.

He smiled, "It'll definitely help me make a decision. A good one."

"Okay...."

And he began to unbuckle his pants as she pulled her hair back....

𑁍-''-𐦍