09

𑁍-''-𐦍09: As Expected

𑁍-'♡'-𐦍09: As Expected

𑁍-''-𐦍

~ He won't hurt me.

He wouldn't use me.

The words Y/N told herself before sucking some guys dick because he told her he'd consider being her boyfriend.

In the end, those were meaningless words.

After she went home, he blocked her number and when she texted him, her messages never went through.

She cried herself to sleep that night.

No matter what she did, guys never seemed to take her seriously.

But, as she was crying, the only guy that seemed to like her company and seek her attention was texting her while her phone was in silent.

During school she kept herself hidden because when she was in sight, Mino and his stupid friends would only look at her and laugh.

Obviously Osuke had told them what happened.

However in the end it was her fault for being stupid and believing him.

She was on the roof just looking down as her classmates talked, ate, played around.

Nye had texted her a couple times asking where she was but she didn't answer, she felt like being alone.

And since life doesn't seem to like her or care for what she wants, the door opened and Sugawara stood there, smiling, "There you are! I've been looking everywhere for you!"

Y/N gave him a weak smile, "Well, you found me."

He went and stood next to her looking down with her, "What's wrong?"

"What do you mean?"

"You never answered my messages last night. You've actually barely said 2 words to me all day. And you're up here alone. What is it?"

"Suga, do you think I'm pretty?"

"Definitely! I think you're really pretty!"

"Do you think I have a good personality?"

"As far as I know, yes. You're super sweet."

a frown itched on her face, "Then I don't get what's wrong with me. Boys seem to like to spit lies in my face to get what they want and then completely ignore me once they get it. Am I not worthy enough for a relationship? Am I so horrible that guys would rather just use me and laugh at me rather than to just take the time to-"

"Y/N!" He interrupted her, "You're everything and so much more! You deserve nothing but the best and no offense but all the guys you've been choosing are assholes!"

"That's all I attract! Nice guys don't seem to want to approach me! Am I unapproachable!? I'm nothing!"

Soft tears began to stream down her face.

He could see how much she wants love.

How bad she yearns for it.

But, Sugawara was a nice boy who's always approaching her. Whos always checking in and making sure she's okay.

Yet she always looks past him, not even giving it a thought that maybe he'd be a good option.

Maybe it was their friendship that she didn't want to be ruined.

He was the one boy she felt like she could trust with her life.

Or she was terribly scared that he would turn out to be a horrible boyfriend.

"Y/N, if you saw yourself the way I see you, you'd know that you're... everything. Please don't let these people ruin how you see yourself. No one deserves that."

His kind words brought a soft blush to her face as her heart began to race.

Since she stayed silent, he felt like maybe he made things awkward so he cleared his throat, "And well, just know that I'll never be mean to you. And I'm on your side no matter what."

She smiled, "Thanks Suga. That was really sweet."

She quickly gave his cheek a small kiss before walking past him.

He quickly turned around, "Wait where are you going?!"

"To look for Nye! She's been texting me this whole time!"

"Y/N! Wait! I had to talk to you about something!"

"You did? What is it?" She replied, stopping in her tracks.

She stared at him with such big eyes, waiting to listen to whatever came out of his mouth.

His face turned a deep shade of red before he puffed his cheeks, "Uh nevermind. I forgot."

"Huh? Are you sure?"

"Yeah! Don't worry about it! Go find Nye."

Y/N hesitated a second before soft saying bye and leaving.

Being alone, he let out a deep sigh, "This girl is going to be the death of me. Why are girls so confusing?"

𑁍-''-𐦍