04

𑁍-''-𐦍04: Form

𑁍-'♡'-𐦍04: Form

𑁍-''-𐦍

~ "You know, I actually had a lot of fun. Thank you for inviting me out." Y/N told Mino as he walked her home from their date.

He smiled, "No problem! I'm glad you had a good time. Does this mean we can go out for a second date?"

She thought for a second before nodding, "Sure."

"Cool! Also, have you thought about if you wanted to join a club?"

"Everyone seems to be asking me that."

"Well, we're curious! Dont you want to have a little fun your last year in high school?"

"I guess."

"That's a start! Is there something you're interested in?"

She shrugged, "I liked cheerleading at my old school. And one of the cheerleaders here has been trying to convince me to tryout for team captain."

He seemed excited about this since his face lit up, "You should! I bet you're really good at being a cheerleader! You can cheer for my soccer team! I'm the captain too! Plus i bet you'd look real good in the uniform."

Blush appeared on her face, "Yeah, maybe. I don't know. I'm still thinking about it."

They stopped in front of her home and she returned his jacket, "Thanks again. This is me."

He looked at her house, "Looks nice. Am I allowed in?"

"Not tonight. My parents are home."

"Next time then."

She nodded and he pulled her closer to him, placing a soft kiss on her lips.

There was a voice in the back of her head, screaming at her, telling her that this guy is definitely something she shouldn't be doing.

But it was so feint she didn't care.

She felt happy right now.

He took her on a date and wants to take her on another one.

When he pulled away and turned to leave, she called out to him, "Do you think we're moving too fast?"