idol - ☁️

top: joshua
bottom: jeonghan

desc ( im too lazy but you will need it): Joshua and Jeonghan has been dating for 7 months. Joshua dosent know that Jeonghan is an idol and its his bias. (THE STORY WILL BE BAD NGL)

Joshua is currently sitting in the couch with Jeonghan.

"Shuaa" Jeonghan called Joshua

"hm?"  Joshua looked at Jeonghan

"u-um..i want to tell you something..."

Joshua raises his eyebrows and asked.
"what is it?"

"um... uh..." Jeonghan wanted to say something but he cant. he is too nervous for that.

"just say it han..." joshua said while ruffling jeonghan's hair

"um...."

"come on, just say it"

"i-im Yoon Jeonghan. not Park Jeonghan..." (tbh, park jeonghan is kinda weird)

"h-huh? n-not j-jeonghan from seventeen right..?" joshua said whike stuttering.

(seventeen in this pov dosent contains joshua. im not hating on him yall)

"yes, i am him.."

"you are joking with me right? i cant believe you that you said you are jeonghan from seventeen." Joshua said panicking.

"im not, shua. " jeonghan replied.

"p-prove it then! "

Jeonghan did. Jeonghan showed his instagram profile.

(NOT REAL, i installed an app just to do this 😔)

"y-you really are..?" Joshua said.

"yes shua. i even followed you."

"YOU REALLY ARE JEONGHAN? " Joshua asked shocked

" yes iam. "

"REALLY? AAAAA, IM DATING MY BIAS " Joshua squeled and hugged Jeonghan tightly.

"calm down shua, i cant breath.." Jeonghan said teasingly.

Joshua loosened the hug so Jeonghan can breath. " i love you Jeonghannie! "
Joshua said.

Jeonghan chcukles softly. " I love you too shuji "

.

.

.

3 Months later*

today is the day that Seventeen will held a concert in Seoul. Joshua was attending the concert.

The whole concert, Jeonghan looked at Joshua.

In the middle of the concert, Seventeen wants to announce something. Carats didnt know what they will announce, neither Joshua.

"Hey carats, we're going to announce something special today!" Seungcheol announced.

" so first, im dating Dino. " Seungcheol announced and pulled Dino close to him. Carats screamed.

" im dating the8. " Jun said. Carats screamed again.

" im dating Woozi! " soonyoumg said with a smile.

" im dating mingyu. " wonwoo announced.

" im dating vernonie! " seungkwan said.

" so, the last one is Jeonghan and DK. no, they are not dating eachother. they are the last because they're dating someone that is not from this group. " Seungcheol said, making carats whisper to eachother.

Joshua just stood there. Scared whats going to happen.

"so uh.. we both are dating a carat." DK said.

" so, im dating a boy. he is in the first row, next to his friend. Yeonjun. yes, yeonjun from TXT. his name is Joshua. " Carats went silent for a second. and then screamed again. Jeonghan was relived that carats still support him

" its my turn.. so im dating a girl. she is at cat 6, last row. her name is y/n. " (okay, idk who should i ship dk with...) Carats that are in Cat 6 looked at DK's girlfriend. she is extremely pretty. she has a perfect face.

Jeonghan lends his hand to Joshua. Joshua gave his hand to Jeonghan. Joshua went up the stage.

The crowd is now silent. but a carat scremed us to kiss. Jeonghan leaned closer to Joshua, they were a few inches away. They finally pressed their lips together.

The kiss was sweet. 15 seconds later, they pulled away. they hug eachother.

Jeonghan whispered. " I love you shua. "

" i love you too hannie. " joshua responded.

A/N : lol, i just got this idea from C.Ai... i hate school damn, these exams are making me stress. and i auditioned for pledis 2024. im scared if i actually got accepted lmao

612 words