Bunny teeth, perfect lips. - ☁️

Top: Jeonghan
Bottom: Shua

desc (cause i think you might need it) : Joshua and Jeonghan are classmates, but they dont know eachother... yet.

The bell has rung, which means Joshua needs to go to his last lesson. He grabbed his books that he might need and went to class.

He sat at the very back beside the window. students were coming inside and sat down. they were familiar to Joshua, except one boy. He never saw him. and the teacher has arrived.

" good afternoon class. we're going to do a project. its about animals. the animals are camel, rabbit, deer, cat, tiger, fox, frog, dog, turtle, and otter. You guys can choose 2. now, i will pair you with someone. and the deadline is next week. " the teacher announced.

"i will pair you guys now." the teacher added.

.

.

" and lastly, Joshua and Jeonghan. that is all the pairs. class is dismissed, you guys can go home early and work on the project."

The students went outside the classroom and went back home, except Joshua and the unknown boy.

Joshua walked up to the boy and asked. "hey, um.. are you Jeonghan? "

"oh? uh yeah, i am. and you are Joshua right? " The latter answered.

"mhm ! so, where will we do the project? let's do the project today, so it can finish faster. " Joshua answered back.

" Let's s do it in your house, my sister is having her friends in the house. i don't want us to get interrupted by them. " Jeonghan responded while looking at Joshua's eyes. Jeonghan realized how beautiful Joshua's dark eyes are. it makes him fall for Joshua even more.

The American nodded at him. "sure, i live alone anyways" Joshua smiled brightly.

Joshua's smile is brighter than the sun, he has eye smile. And his bunny teeth adds a bonus to it. (ihy whoever made him to wear veneer. HIS BUNNY TEETH WAS SO CUTE DAMN👊🏻😭) 

"Can i have your number? so you can text me where you live." Jeonghan was happy that he didn't  stutter,  because he was freaking asking his crush's number! 

"its 0819910501**" Joshua answered. (lmao my own number, have fun finding it 😏 im joking damn don't find my number, i don't want strangers to text me 😭 i wasn't joking that i said its my own number though..)

"okay, thanks! i will come to your house after school ends!" Jeonghan smiled.

.

.

.

The older was in front of Joshua's house where the American told him about his house. Soon, he knocked on the door. He waited for about 2 minutes until Joshua opened the door.

"oh, you're here! come inside!" Jeonghan came inside and followed Joshua to his room.

"sorry it's a bit messy hehe" The younger said to Jeonghan. Jeonghan nodded, because his room is messier than Joshua's.