CHAPTER 10- UNEXPECTED KISS

Lucien's anger knew no bounds as his eyes glowed brightly. The air was filled with tension as he raised one of the boys who had tried to touch him, his rage consuming him.

"Arghhh!" The terrified cries of the boy filled the air as Lucien began ripping him apart, tearing his body into shreds, and splattering blood on everyone nearby.

He turned to the rest of them and did the same judgment to them.

The gruesome scene shocked onlookers, and fear gripped their hearts.

"You bastard!" Dagen cursed as he fueled by his anger, attempted to punch Lucien.

A blinding flash emanated from Lucien's eyes, hurling Dagen violently against the wall, leaving him helpless.

As students fled from the spot where Dagen fell, Lucien advanced slowly toward him, his wrath unyielding. Dagen struggled to get up, his body racked with unbearable pain, his legs trembling. Before he could make a move, Lucien used his powers to freeze him in place, forcefully separating his hands with a horrifying amount of strength.

"Ahhh..." Dagen's agonized cries filled the air, a haunting sound that sent shivers down everyone's spines.

In the blink of an eye, his hands were torn from his body, leaving him in unimaginable pain and shock.

"No, he can say that" Phoenix muttered with wide eyes as he saw Lucien open his mouth to say something.

They quickly moved in and closed it, trying to calm him down. The weak and wounded Dagen fell, losing consciousness.

"Pull yourself together!" Phoenix shouted urgently, trying to calm Lucien from his state of fury.

"He's not worth it, so please stop" Vernon pleaded.

Gradually, Lucien began to regain control, his anger subsiding.

Casting a final look at Dagen, they swiftly took Lucien away, understanding that the lesson had been taught. The witnesses, speechless and terrified, watched as they departed, waiting until they were out of sight before venturing closer to check on Dagen's condition.

Amid the crowd, Reva stood in stunned silence, her eyes witnessing the brutal incident that unfolded before her. The display of Lucien's unleashed power was a huge surprise to her.

••••••

Lucinda walked with an air of joy as she beamed with smiles, devious ones. It was as if she had won a grand prize and all her troubles had magically disappeared.

"Now that dumbo will finally stop bothering my life" Lucinda exclaimed, her voice filled with relief.

As she continued on her path, her thoughts took a mischievous turn. A mischievous smile crept onto her lips.

"Too bad I'm gonna miss his d*ck now" she feigned a sigh. "Well, it's time to get a taste of Lucien's" The thought brought a lustful delight to her mind, causing her smile to widen even further.

"And that's why you'll always remain a bitch" a voice said, interrupting her moment of bliss. She turned to see Reva, resting on the wall beside her.

A smug smirk formed on Lucinda's face as she locked eyes with her rival. Folding her arms, she met Reva's gaze head-on.

"Jealous they're always after me instead of you?" Lucinda taunted, her words dripping with sarcasm.

"Please, don't make me puke" Reva scoffed. "You're nothing but a free meal" She matched Lucinda's smirk with one of her own.

Lucinda's triumphant expression was replaced by a frown and Reva smiled deviously, enjoying the look on her face.

••••••