CHAPTER 11- THE THREAT

Reva couldn't process what was happening when his soft lips touched her neck. It felt like her brain left her skull for a moment, leaving her disoriented. The sensation was foreign to her, and instead of releasing a moan, she found herself feeling strangely unsettled.

Lucien didn't want the kiss to last long, so he decided to break it and inhale her intoxicating scent.

"You owe me five neck kisses now, Red" he declared as his eyes locked with hers. "And I won't stop until I've claimed every single one, and make you moan helplessly for me" he whispered in a possessive tone.

With his last words, he gave her a short smile and disappeared from the scene, leaving Reva alone with her racing thoughts. Her senses slowly returned, and she found herself questioning the reality of what had just transpired.

"What... What just happened?" Reva muttered to herself, her voice barely audible over the sound of her confusion. She blinked, trying to make sense of the unexpected encounter.

"Did that peacock kiss my neck?" Her brows furrowed in a mixture of anger and disbelief.

"He has finally called for death, and I'll make sure he pays for this" she snarled, her fists clenched tightly in the water.

<MORNING~{PRINCIPAL'S OFFICE}>

"I want Lucien expelled!" Reva said as she slammed her hands loudly on the desk.

"Why, dear? Is there anything wrong?" Principal Hazel asked with her usual calm tone.

"Everything is wrong" she snapped. "I want him expelled this instant."

"Manners, young lady. Remember, I make the rules here" she replied and Reva scoffed dismissively.

"I don't give a f*ck about your rules. Just do the damn thing!"

"Expelling Lucien is the last thing I'll do" she said sternly. "Besides, if anyone should be expelled here, shouldn't that be you?" She raised an eyebrow.

"Much better! Then what's stopping you from doing it?" Reva spat, her voice filled with venom.

"You know more than anyone impossible" Principal Hazel replied.

"Arrghh! I hate you more!" She snarled and stormed out of the office, pushing Kaylee, who was just entering, roughly to the side.

Kaylee stumbled, nearly dropping the books she was carrying.

"Is everything alright, Ma'am?" she asked, concerned.

Principal Hazel leaned back in her chair and sighed, rubbing her temples.

"Tell me something, Kaylee" she said. "Is there something going on between Reva and Lucien?"

Kaylee's brows furrowed in confusion.

"Not that I know of" she replied honestly. "The last time I saw them together, it wasn't a friendly encounter."

"Hmm..." Principal Hazel mumbled, her gaze fixed on a distant point.

She took a sip from her cup, her eyes searching for answers.

••••••

"You're pretty silly, Red" Reva heard Lucien say behind her, and she turned, her eyes narrowing in annoyance.

"Stop calling me that stupid name" she shot back angrily.

"I won't!" he replied with an annoying smile.

Reva's patience wore thin as she gritted her teeth.

"You have two options, Lucien: either you leave this school or stay here and face the consequences of crossing paths with me."