Magic, Abilities, Belongings, and Trivia

Magical Abilities:

Pure Magic (HP magic): Tansy is capable of using Pure Magic, an inherited trait from her father. Pure Magic is an incredibly powerful form of magic. Tansy attended Hogwarts to learn how to understand and wield this magic effectively, partaking in the elective classes of:

- Care of Magical Creatures

- Divination

- Study of Ancient Runes

- Traditional Magic (Theory and Practical) 

- Alternative Magic Theory (Ancestral, Connective, Kemiya, Spirit and Traveller)

- Alternative Magical Practices (Theoretical) (Blood Magic, Hoodoo, Shamanish, Voodoo, and Representational Magic)

- Apparition

- Dark Magic Theory (Black Magic, Expression, Necromancy, and Sacrificial)

- Ancient Magic (With the Keepers)

Pure Magic, like Ancient Magic, is a precursor magic to Traditional Magic and as such all Pure Magic users are capable of using Traditional Magic to cast spells, but Traditional Magic uses cannot use Pure Magic.

Ancient Magic: Tansy is capable of using Ancient Magic. Dumbledore theorised that Tansy is capable of this for two reasons, one that it is inherited through her maternal bloodline, two that Lily's sacrifice awakened the potential in her when it would likely have sat dormant inside of her.

Ancient magic is a very old, mysterious and powerful form of magic, the ways of which had been all but forgotten in the wizarding world by the late 19th century. Those who could perceive and had an affinity for wielding it were considered to have a unique and exceedingly rare ability. It was not widely known about or understood, even by Professors of Hogwarts.

Ancient Magic was known to be practised as early as the 1st Century B.C. By a group of witches known as the Travelers until a curse was placed upon the group. Whilst Tansy has Traveler ancestry, her access to Pure Magic likely prevented the curse from affecting her.

Ancient Magic, like Pure Magic, is a precursor magic to Traditional Magic and as such all Ancient Magic users are capable of using Traditional Magic to cast spells, but Traditional Magic uses cannot use Ancient Magic.

Ancient magic is a precursor magic of Traveler magic, and as such all Ancient Magic users are capable of using Traveler Magic, but Traveler Magic uses cannot use Ancient Magic.

Ancient magic appears in traces or "whispers", the colour of which depended on the nature of the magic, to those with the ability to harness it. In addition to the distinct abilities they alone possessed, those with this gift could also access unique expressions of more ordinary magic, augmenting their spells with increased power and potency. Of the four known inherent wielders of ancient magic, three of them all began schooling at Hogwarts only in their fifth year, linking the ability with late blooming. Tansy is the only known wielder of Ancient Magic who began Hogwarts as an eleven-year-old.

- Practitioners of ancient magic

Some had the rare ability to perceive traces of ancient magic upon objects or surfaces and, if they possessed this gift, could interact with those traces appropriately. For others, it was possible for certain ancient spells and charms to be learned, (provided the witch or wizard was talented enough to fully understand its complex faculties) or even involuntarily exercised under rare circumstances.

The following is a list of all individuals who were known to perform ancient magic at some point in their lives:

- Qetsiyah: One of the oldest known recorded uses of Ancient Magic