Quotes

Quotes:

"Does it look bad?"

"Yeah. You've got a fucking corkscrew in the side of your head. Of course it looks bad" - Damon and Tansy

.....

"The last word they'll breathe before the end will be my name."

.......

"Here we go again."

...

"I dropped him, down a 300ft. hole."

...

"I'm going to take you apart piece by piece"

...

"Show a man what he expects to see, and he won't look beneath the surface"

...

"Like the view? It's the only thing you'll be catching tonight."

....

"Your ex-lover, a murderous psychopath who has repeatedly made our lives a living hell, nearly burns my new home to the ground and all you can say is 'gross'?!"

....

"It's the so-called "normal" guys who always let you down. Sickos never scare me. Least they're committed"

...

"Well, that was very brief. Just like all the men in my life"

...

"I get this feeling, you know? ... Like it's all coming together into something worse"

...

"Tell me what you want with me or I'll stuff your family jewels right down your throat"

...

"Sweet. Let her relax. Enjoy her win. Then we'll yank the rug out"

...

"Human or not, living or undead - we girls have to stick together!"

....

"So, you like the rough stuff, huh?"

....

"And there I was thinking I'd gotten my evening nicely planned. A little innocent theft followed by hot cocoa and steamy chick-lit"

....

Tansy: What? I thought you had finished!

Elena: You see my lips still moving, this means I'm still talking!

Tansy: Yeah, but you could have been yawning or... chewing.

.....

"I'm no doctor, but you see the way the side of his head's all caved in like that...? I think that's what killed him"

...

"We have out-foxed the fox, which makes us very fucking foxy!"

...

"C'mon, be serious. That requires an inhuman level of self-restraint that no man is capable of. The siren call of the blow-job renders all men powerless."

...

Tansy: Come on Barry, you're good at this sort of stuff. Think of something.

Stefan: Who's Barry?

Tansy: ...You are.

Elena: His name is Stefan.

Tansy: Is it? I thought it was Barry. Sorry.