Part 7

🎨

He places one hand on my ass then carries on opening the front door the Warlock house. It's a good job Landon isn't home, seeing his little sister over the shoulder of one his hockey teammates, same hockey teammate he grew up with. His hand on my ass squeezing when taking a step forward.

"Put me down stupid I can walk." He shakes his head from what I can see then mutters something that sounds like—

"Shut up and be a good girl." He repeats when I wiggle trying to get out of his grasp.

My bedroom door bursts open and Issac throws me, LITERALLY throws me into my bed.

The wetness between my legs grows as I crawl towards the man standing at the edge of my bed, looking up at him on my knees.

I search his eyes but they don't give me anything. He remains completely still for a few seconds before reaching and tucking my hair behind my ear.

"Are you going to let me fuck you?" He growls while slipping a finger into my mouth, I nod my head as the popping noise of his finger leaves me mouth.

My eyes follow his fingers as the circle my lips before I stick my tongue and lick. He slowly drives them down my throat.

"fuck sweetheart." My eyes widen at the pet name. He's never called me that before but I like it, so does my stomach as it does a somersault.

He slides his fingers out of my mouth and with his other hand he tilts my head up forcing me to watch as he licks his fingers clean of my saliva.

Issac grabs onto his belt but I stop him.

"Stay still pretty boy." I say before gripping his belt with my teeth and slowly remove it from his waist.

"Fuck baby, you should take my belt off every single day." He tilts his head towards me as his dark jeans fall to the floor, leaving him in his underwear.

His dick twitches underneath the fabric so again with my teeth I pull, revealing his cock all ready for me to kiss.

"Stop teasing sweetheart or I'll take over." He groans as I begin licking the tip then dragging my tongue along the shaft.

This is going to hurt.

In one quick motion, I get pushed backwards, and before I knew it, he was straight on top of me, unbuttoning my dress.

"I told you not to play around pretty girl."

"No, you told me to stop teasing, not stop playing around."

His eyes darken, warning me not to push him any further.

"As a—" rip. "Punishment—" another rip. "Beg. Beg for me to—" One last rip. "—fuck your pretty cunt."

That same pretty cunt was now full on display now he had ripped open my underwear, teasing my clit, just like I did his cock. Waiting for me to beg.

"Don't make me smack that perfect little ass Liliana. Beg."

I stay silent.

Issac slowly begins to pin my wrists to the top of my head with one hand then with this right hand he scoops my body up and flips me onto my stomach, my head pressed into the pillow, my ass in the air waiting for his touch.

I yelp when his hand connects, and again until I finally whimper "please, I need you, please Issac let me feel you inside of me."

That's all it took for a small moan to escape his mouth and for him to start lining his cock up to my pussy.