Part 11

🌷
(Anastasia)

My brother returned to the dinner table smiling like a whipped bloody puppy.

Whatever happened in that bathroom has something to do with it.

I never would of thought that my brother Issac Roman Haywood would be this obsessed with a girl.

I can understand because my oh my is Liliana stunning, if she weren't straight I'd mr steal your girl on Issac.

Liliana messaged me on instagram 2 hours before the dinner telling me that she only found out about me and that she wants to screw with Isaac's head, so the hand squeeze and nail digging completely planned.

I love us.

Thankfully the dinner is over and I can get back to the shop selling some flowers, it's springtime which means flowers are really selling. Especially since my brother nearly took me out of business with the amount of flowers.

He paid me $1000 for the whole 3 weeks, the amount only added up to $890.

Dumbass best believe I'm keeping the change.

My eyes must deceive me when I see none other but a group of guys walk into the shop, that's never a good sign.

Men irritate me, but whatever.

The men scope around for a few minutes before one guy comes to the counter placing baby breath flowers in front of me.

"That will be $10.50 please."

The man smiles at me as he taps his card then says thank you before walking out laughing and joking with his hockey guys.

As I'm sweeping the floor I see something shiny sparkling at me on the floor. A bank card. Shit, the man who bought the baby breaths earlier dropped it.

My feet run towards the till hoping I can ring up his order and see if his bank account is connected to his phone number or anything.

Bingo.

I can't believe I'm going to call a total stranger but ahhh shit oh well.

It takes 3 rings for the phone to pick up followed by a soft faint American mixed French accent.

"Hey, erm it's Anastasia from the florist you bought baby breaths at earlier, I just wanted to let you know you left your card here, well you dropped your card. It must've fell or something. It was only the floor and well. Yeah. I picked it up. It's here."

Gosh why am I so nervous?
Because that man was hot.

My inner monologue is now speaking to me, great.

"Thanks I'll come and pick it up in 5 if that's okay with you." Elijah says.

"Sounds great bye." I slam the phone down panicking knowing I'm going to have to see him again and this time by himself even more awkward.

Just as I put the phone down Issac walks into my store eating some sort of chocolate bar.

"How's Liliana?" Is my first question, only to determine his mood. Happy face means things went well or maybe even extra well in the bathroom and an angry expression means she didn't give into his "charm."

"My girlfriend is good thank you for asking." He smiles widely at me. No shit she actually got with him after what he did.

Issac told me everything as soon as he came home that night and continued to tell me everyday just because he felt like he needed to tell somebody. Everyday.

"You lucky fucker, you are out here getting girls like Liliana to date you yet I'm out here being a 27 year old semi virgin."

As soon as the words leave my mouth I notice who is standing next to my brother.

Elijah Dermont. Hockey star and hot as fuck man.

The same man who heard I'm still technically a virgin at 27.

Great. Just great.

"Hey man, what you doing here?" Issac asks moving on from my comment, thank god this is the one time he helps me out.

"I left my bank card here while picking up flowers for Elizabeth, she keeps complaining no man buys her flowers so I thought as her brother just to shut her up I will."

Oh so he doesn't have a girlfriend?
You don't know that stupid.

"Oh well this is my sister Anastasia, the virgin." Issac chuckles.

"You are chuckling Issac but I remember you tell me you lost your virginity at 22 so really you have nothing to laugh about." Elijah says make me laugh out loud a little.

"I hate you both, I'm out." Issac slams the door while I'm still laughing.

"Thank you for that." I say with a real smile on my face.

"Anytime Tulip." He says picking his bank card up. Winking at me as he closes the door.

What—

•••
So a little short chapter from Ana POV there. I just wanted to include something different to throw you guys off, next chapter will be Lil or Issac and how they kick off their fake dating <3

Thank you for reading :)