part 3 [good bye]

Continue...

..
..
..
..
*after his school break...
..
..
..
(Pavel is in cycle..)waiting for pooh in the front of school for saying good bye to him...
.

.
.
And noticed that after 10 mins pooh is coming out with his friends and he saw that pavel is standing near the gate and its look like he is waiting for someone so pooh ran towards him...

Pooh: are you waiting for someone?

Pavel: no i just waiting for my friend..

Pooh: oh but phi your all friends is here with you already .

pavel turn his head back and noticed that pooh is right so he made an another excuse that he also have an another friend who is still in school...

Pooh: ohh okay phi so now today is your last day..

Pavel just bent his knees and reached at pooh face because pooh is smaller then him...

Pavel: yeah its mean i have to say good bye to you right?

Pooh: but you said that we meet again

..
..
.
After listening pooh words pavel suddenly feel a little pain in heart its not that much but its like pain...

Pavel: yeah but i have to go new zealand...for my higher studies..

Pooh's face suddenly changed from happy to sad and he looked at pavel eyes in sad expressions..

Pavel just taping his head and stand properly...and say ......"so okay pooh bye i have to leave now"

Pooh just standing in still position and looking at pavel..
"Its mean we never meet again"?

Pavel: " maybe "and pavel took a necklace from his bag and give it to pooh..

Pooh: now what is this phi?

Pavel: just reminder that doesn't matter if i am far from you just remember that distance never matter...the feelings matter....

Pooh: yeah phi now i understand thank you for this necklace...

Pavel just give a smile to pooh and turn for leave..

And

Suddenly
"I hope we meet again"

And pavel turn his face towards pooh and smiled...

"Yeah i wish"..

(And he leave)..
.
.
.
.
.
.

*Next day*

(: pavel paking his all items for leaving and suddenly his mom calling him..

"Pavelll..."

"Yes mom coming"

..
..
.
"Yes mom what happen "pavel  asked from his mom because his mom look tensed...

"I just forget that i have to give this box to my friend pavel please help me......

"Ahhh mom why you always forget"

"Please "

"Ahh okay okay now dont make this face"

"Thenkewwwww...now take this and this is her address "

And pavel leave....

..
..
..
After driving his cycle for 30 mins he reached at his destination...
..
..
Pavel: i think this is her house...