part 24.(i reincarnate for you)

Continue..

After some months..

"Raining a heavy Raining"

Pooh is just sitting in his room...and doing study...
And he listen a voice which is comes from the outside of the window...
.
.
.
"Pavel are you okay na ? I dont know why my heart is beating fast its like something is going worng i dont know..but its like there is something that is hidden from me still...oh god please help me"
..
.
Suddenly he saw that he got a notification of message..
So he open that message and he saw that benz send something to him...so he just open his chat but because of network he is not able to download that pic...so he trying to call benz but he found that there is no signal in his phone....
.
.
.
.
So he just walk towards the balcony for getting his signal back and he saw that there is a man who is standing in front of his apartment building and continously looking at his balcony..

"Heyy who are you" pooh screams..but he didn't get any answer so he decided to go downstairs and ask him directly that what he want?

.
.
.
.
.
Hey what do you wnat?

-Pooh asked

But that man just move his head downward and just silently standing....

Pooh: heyy who are you?

And suddenly that man speaks....

"If you want to know everything just go to your old place"

Pooh: hey what are you saying..

That man: he is waiting for you help him..

Pooh is getting scared because he now understand that what this man is talking about..

"Do you mean pavel"

But that man just again turn his head and just walk..

Pooh is just standing confused in the heavy rain and looking at that man...
"What's his mean"

.
.
.
.
So he just decided to take his car and go the pavel's mansion for checking what that person is talking about..he just drive his car in max speed..even he didn't believe in himself that he can drive like this...but its just he want to know the truth that why this person comes to him and saying shitty things..

.
.
.
And Finally he reached...
.
.
He just trying to find something in his house even he dont know what he wants but he just know that he have to find something....

.
And after checking whole house he still didn't get anything regarding to pavel information....

.
.
He just sat in the floor and tears from his eyes falling down....

He just scream pavel name after all he knows that pavel is not in his house but he still scream his name...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
And after that his eyes just fall in something that is place in the under the table..

That thing is seems like its a racer gloves whose name is charlie....

He is confused after picking that gloves because he still didn't get it whose gloves is this but after thinking more deeply he just remember that pavel always tell him that this is a racer couple house ...

.
.
So he just trying to search information about that couple in google but he didn't find any..
So he decided to send this gloves pic to benz but when he open benz chat he saw that the pic which benz sent him before and hour ago is download..and he saw that poic but suddenly his his brain is start getting something its like that there is something that is lock in his mind because that is ĥis and pavel pic....

And he saw that benz also write a name that is babe charlie..

And now its getting worse because now his memory is start getting clear....
.
.
He fastly run towards the garden for seeing that grave...
.
.
When he that both graves he just slowly walk towards that grave which is babe grave and touch it..
"So its mean you made your promise babe"

After saying this word his eyes is getting red and he just start
Crying because he know remember everything that who is he and who is pavel....

He just sat and ran towards the basement of his house and he found that photo album which is really belongs to babe and charlie ..
And when he open that album...he just looking at his own past life which is really beautiful its like when he turn another page his smile is getting bigger...and finally when he reached at last page he found a letter..
.
.
So he just open it and he was just shocked...

"Hello charlie! If you got this letter means you remember everything right papa?i know you are mad at me because i already know about us but its important to hide it from you...i still can't tell anything that what happen to me now...but charlie i want to say you one thing please forget what happen between us ahhh i know its hard because your love is really genuine for me..but i dont want to make trouble in your life there is someone who dont want us to be part ....its okay i am fighting pooh and yeah. .if i won i promise i will come back to you but if i will not come back just remember that i never cheat on you i always fight for our love and i will always do...because i love you so much Charlie..in past life you even die for me so please for this life i want to show you my love that how much mama love his papa...you know this is also true that i never love anyone except you in my both lifes..i miss you every single day Charlie...i am sorry that still in this life we cant make our promise but i will try my best to save you ...just dont wait for me too long and yeah one more thing
"..i reincarnate for you.and i will do it again and again in every life"
...
-yours babe.."

.
.
.
.
.
"And on that night pooh is crying whole night..."
"I always love you babe...please come back to me pleaseeeee...."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Continued..