part 22

Continue...
.
.
.
.
"Next day
..
.
Pooh is with benz in cafe and keep looking at his phone..

And after the observation  of 10 mins benz Finally say something.....

Benz : if there is anything you can share with me?

Pooh: actually pavel didn't call me since yesterday...

Benz: what?

Pooh: yeah i am worried..

Benz: its okay maybe his sister condition is too much serious so he forget to tell you..

Pooh: i can understand but atleast he can message me..

Benz: ohh pooh its okay just wait for sometime maybe he will text you..

Pooh: hmm..

Benz: by the way what are you doing today?

Pooh: ohhh just want to buy some stuff for house..

Benz: so you live in your house or pavel house

Pooh: obviously pavel's house...i dont know that..but it seems he loves his house very much..so i have to take good care of his house..

Benz: obviously that is your boyfriend property you have to take care if it nicely...

Pooh: yeah...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
And after spending whole day with his best friend pooh finally reached at home...
.
.
And he look at pavel house he really feel alone and sat because his boyfriend is really not with him.....

Pooh: oh god pavel why i am so much addicted to you i feel your odour..i am just..

.
.
.
.
.
Pooh: i think i have to wait again for you ..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
And after waiting for whole day he just understand that maybe he is really busy so he decided to call him..
.
.
But wht he got that pavel phone is still switch off even..he didn't even turn on his data..
.
.
.
.
Pooh just lying in the bed and deeply thought about every single day that he spend with his boyfriend...

"I love you pavel i love you till my last breathe i hope you are safe.."
.
.
And this is the last sentence from his mouth before going to sleep..
.
.
.
.
.
"AFTER ONE WEEK"

..
.......
Pooh is just sitting in the living room and reading his series novel for practice...

.
.
Suddenly his phone rings..

Pooh face is turn into a bright smile face because he thought that now his boyfriend calls him...
.
But when he pick. His phone he saw that this is p'chod call
..
POOH: YES p'chod?

P'chod: pooh i want to talknto pavel his number is switched off...

Pooh: yeab he went to new zealand for seeing his family..

P'chod: ohhh but dont you think that its too much days?

Pooh: dont worry he will be back soon..
.
.
.
.
And after hung up the call pooh jus open his gallery and looking at pavel photo..

"I know you will come back soon"
.
.
.
.
.
.
But pavel is just like he is dissappeared in air pooh always wait for his call but he never do even he never even switch on his phone...

.
.
.
.
Now two weeks passed..and pooh just lying in his bed...he suddenly got a call...of p'chod..
.
.

She just asking the same question because its time for shooting and still they dont know anything about pavel that why he is not with him..

P'chod: do you want me for wait?

Pooh: yeah please just wait for some days for him..i know he will be back soon..

P'chod: okay if you say so but do you know he is the main lead actor and its important for him to come on time..

Pooh: i know i am sorry ...but..

P'chod: ohh its okay i can understand i will wait him..

Pooh: thank you p'chod.

.
.
.
.
.
.
Now its getting serious matter because its already 15 days and he even didn't get a single call from his side...so he decided to talk this matter with benz he call benz and tell him to come pavel's mansion..

Benz: okay pooh i will be come soon...

Pooh: okay..
.
.
.
.
And after 1 hour benz is arrived...
Pooh: thank you for coming...

Benz: its okay now tell me everything...

So pooh tell everything that what happen on that day that
He is maybe possessed by any soul so pooh just wear him a amulet necklace and aftrr that he got a call from his mom..that his sister is sick so he decided to go to see her but aftrr that day when he left thailand he never switch off his phone or call him even for a single time..

......
Benz is getting worried also...because its really a serious matter...

.
.
Benz: pooh its okay just wait for some days

Pooh: can i go to chech him?

Benz: no pooh he is not a child anymore...ofcourse....

Pooh: but i am really worried

Benz: just wait pooh...

But Maybe internally pooh is scared because he know pavel veey well that he never forget about him in any situation but he also know this thing that this is also true that he is not a child anymore..if he really dont want to text or call him its his personal choice and he dont want to interrupt in that choice...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
So one month is also passed and p'chod decided to release this series in next year because he really dont want any other actor except pavel in babe role...he just tell her production that she dont want to take other artist in this series and pooh also accept his decision.....
...
Pooh always sitting in the front of main hate with holding his phone in one hand in the hope of that one day pavel will call him or maybe he will come back to his mansion...but its already many months passed...

Benz always support his decision because he is the only person who knows thaf how much he love pavel since his childhood
.
.
.
..pooh's condition is even getting worser day by day he is getting weak..but he seriously didn't get any msg or call from pavel..
.
.
.
.
.
.
And one day when benz reached at his home he saw that pooh is lie down on the floor with worst condition he fastly take him to the hospital....
.
.
.
Continued....