part 26 (pavel's house)

Continue..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Pooh is just thinking about something and suddenly he listen a voice..

"Now lets go its time fir departure."

Pooh: yeah.
.
.
.
.
.
And they both just sitting in the plane...
.
.
.
Pooh is just continously looking at babe necklace which he got from his wardrobe..

Benz: oh you also take this with you?

Pooh: its a gifted necklace

Benz: ohh who gift this to you?

Pooh: actually i gift this to babe he likes to wearing necklaces so i gift this neclace..on his birthday ...

Benz: ohh its look like you know babe from long time..

And he just turn his face and looking at the outside of the window

Benz: ohh why this guy dont want to share me anything...

But pooh just ignore him.
.
.
"I will come soon pavel"...

.
.
After some hour..

When their plane lands on airport....pooh face is just getting more angry its look like now he is veey serious about taking his own person..
.
.
.
.
Benz: want to eat something?

Pooh: no lets go for seeing him first..

Benz: okay.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
So they both just left the airport because benz know that he is serious about this time and he have to follow his friends orders..
.
.
.
.
Soo benz just book a taxi and ask him that if he know this city or not...

And by their luck taxi driver just accept to go to that city
.
.
Benz: pooh sit

And they pooh just left the airport gate and take their way towards pavel's city..
.
.
.
.
.
Taxi driver: by the way why do you want to go there sir?

Benz: iits just there is my one of friend..

Driver: i also live in that same city

Benz: oh nice.its mean maybe you know our friend house too...

Taxi driver: ohh sure.. may i know his name?

Benz: pavel...

And suddenly taxi driver stop his car...

Benz: what happen ?

Driver: may i know his full name?

Benz: pavel phoom..is there is something wrong?

But driver just turn his face in the front side and start his car..

"Nothing...sir its its .just ...Nothing:

Pooh suddenly put his head on driver shoulder..
"What do you know about him?"

Driver: sir what?

And pooh suddenly screams..

Pooh: i saidd..... what do you know about himm......

Driver: its nothing sir..

But aftrr listening his answer pooh eyes filled with tear he just begging driver to tell him and reached him at his home.

"Pleaseeee..help us we are in danger Pleaseeee...i beg you i dont want to leave him pleaseeeee...."

Driver: sir i am sorry its not like that i want to hurt you or want to hide you something but i am just scared..

Benz: what?

Driver: because sir pavel is not a normal human..

Pooh: what do you mean...

Driver: its just i know him for so long...because he is my ex boss child...

Benz: your mean you were his dad driver on that time..

Driver: yeah when was just new in here he is really a nice person for everyone but after some time he knows some truth about his family and he leave his house and went to thailand but after some time his sister is getting start getting sick so he came back from thailand but aftrr that he just act like a crazy person he talks to himself in alone..he just getting frustrate in every single thing i am not saying that he is nad but he acts like someone is near him and he is just frustrated from that person..

Pooh: do you know that if this is a disease or what?

Driver: actually sir its not a disease its possession its like someone is possessed him...

Pooh: how do you know?

Driver: sir did you ever hear that someone eat raw chicken even he trying to kill his sister baby...when he woke up in morning he found red marks in his body...but yea there is one thing he always taking a name...its ...

Pooh: whose name?

Benz: its pooh maybe?

Driver: yeah but there is also another name he always take its ...alex...

Benz: what alex?

Driver: yeah

Pooh: do u know about alex that who is this person?

Driver: no sir its just i know that he always say that" alex now please leave my pooh alone"..

Pooh and benz was shocked when they heard this thing because thwy never thought that they listen these type things in their whole life pooh is just shocked..

Pooh: just take us to their house..

Driver: sir are you still wanted to go there..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Pooh: yeah....

And he finally takew his car to his house

And stop in front of his house..

Driver: this is pavel house..
.
.
.
.
And when pooh saw his house is is shocked because its like his house is not just a house its a banglow with lots of room..

.
pooh: ohh he is really that much rich?

Benz: yeah maybe...
.
.
.
.
.
And they both just get out from car.
.
.
.
Continued...