part 32 (flasback)

Continue...

Pavel: now tell who is max benz .?

Benz: ****
.
.
.
.
.
.
***flashback *****************
.
.
.
Benz: pooh see he is coming...

Pooh : ohhh just tell me when he come closer...and calls my name loud in front of him oaky..?

Benz just rolled his eyes...
"Ohh pooh why you always act like this in front of p'pavel"

Pooh: dont you know...

Benz: i know but dont you think you have to stop in this time....otherwise you know someone is going to be getting jealous..

Pooh: ohhh come on he never thought me more than his friend why you always say this thing for him. .

Benz: ohh now look at your back.....your love is here..
.
.
.

And pooh suddenly turn his head and saw that there is literally someone but not that one who is he excepting...
.
.
.
.

Pooh: ohh max you....

Max: yeah do you except someone else..

Benz : obviously we are waiting for pooh's wifey not his crazy stalker lover....
.
.
.

Pooh: heyy shut up benz..

Max: ohh may i know who is that person?

Pooh: ahh its no one max...

Benz: anyway what are you doing here?

Max: its just nothing i think today is the last day of 12th graders right?

Pooh: hey what your mean

Benz: i think pooh just confess your love to pavel today..?

Max: hey your mean that 12th grader student pavelphoom?

Benz: yeah dont you know that pooh loves him...fron the start..

Max: ohh i dont know anything about his personal life...

Benz: its okay i think now we have to leave because pooh have to confess his love to pavel...

Max: but ...

Ans benz just grab pooh hand and takes him to pavel classroom...and max just standing in that place and just looking at pooh and benz...when they left..
.
.
.
.
After some years when they become 11th grader..
.
.
Pooh just sitting with benz in cafe ..

Benz: so do you study everything for exam?

Pooh: yeah and wjat about you?

Benz: yeah but i have some doubt just help me with these questions..

Pooh: ohh okay...

And they both just start studying in school cafeteria...

Suddenly benz saw that max is coming with a flower bouquet in hias hand.and he continously move forward his steps towards them..

Benz: pooh see..

Pooh: ohh noo..please no...

And after in some seconds he just stand in front of pooh..

*Max just kneel down in his one knee in front of pooh...*

Max: pooh today i want to tell you that i love you since childhood i really love you Please accept my love for you i want you to be my love forever and ever..will you be my boyfriend pooh?

.
.
Pooh just start getting hesitate he really dont understand that now how can he rejected him because he only have one person in his heart since his childhood he just looking at benz with guilt eyes...

Benz just give him a expression for leaving this room..
And yeah...pooh just does as same he just grab his coffee sipper and left the cafeteria immediately...

Max eyes is really getting tired because he never thought that pooh will ever reject him because he thought that pooh already forget about pavel and he also want to move on and..nowadays pooh also give max value...like he always chat when they were in home..the always hangout in night doing parties...their bonding getting really strong...

.
.
.
Max just sit up from his place and follow pooh..
"Pooh just wait listen me first"

Pooh: Please max leave me..alone..

Max: but i love you..

And after listening that sentence pooh just stop and look at benz...

Pooh: max you already know that i love pavel..

Max: but he is already
Left you and now he is in new zealand why you still love him pooh you also deserve a good person a good relationship love..

Pooh: see max i really dont cate about those thing because since the childhood i only have feelings for that one person and that is pavel and i will never going to unlove him i will love him till my last breathe...

Max: but whats problem in me..

Pooh: i never say that you are not good..but pavel is that person that i love...

Max: why only him..

And after that max start asking idiot questions to pooh and thats make pooh irritate..

Pooh: ohh plsss shut up now...
I still love pavel and thats it

Max: ohh why you love that fucking bitch...its...
.
.
.

And suddenly pooh slaps him very tightly after listen that sentence..and grab max collar..
.
.
.
Pooh: just remind one thing in your mind dont ever call him these shitty words otherwise i will kill you.

And pooh just left..thst corridor with benz..

.
.
.
.
Next day...
.
.
Ringing...

Pooh picks the call...

Pooh: yeah what happen benz?

Benz: do you know that max is no more..

Pooh: but how?

Benz: actually pooh..

Pooh: ohh benz please tell me now...

Benz : its...suicidee..

And that word really make pooh shocked because he never thought that max ever doing this thing to himself..
.
.
Pooh: but wht?

Benz: actually his parents finds a letter that is written some minutes before from this thing ...and he mentioned that because of heart break..

Pooh: are you crazy?

Ben: yeah pooh your rejection makes him like this..

And suddenly pooh eyes iss filled with tears...

Benz: its okk pooh you dont know that he will take this action no need to cry...

Pooh: benz i am literally getting tired...

Benz: you have to take rest now...

Pooh: i think you are right...

And they cut the call
.
.
.
.
.
.

**flashback over*************
.
Pavel and everyone is really shock after listening that who is max..

Benz: and now he is that soul who possessed pavel..

Pavel: but how can a soul take a proper human body for living

Benz: what your mean?

Pavel: i mean if max possessed alex body for living then where is alex soul father..

Father: that the only thing i am thinking about it alll that how can he possessed a human body for this long...i still didn't get it..

.
.
.
.
.
.
And suddenly they all listen door knock voice..
.
.
.
.
.
.

Continued