part 13 (proposal)

Continue..

.
.
.
.
Pooh is just making breakfast in kitchen meanwhile babe is still sleeping in bedroom...
.
.
And suddenly a voice came from bedroom...
"Pooohhhhhh"

Yesss coming....

.
And pooh just left the kitchen and went to bedroom...
.
.
.
Yes pavel?is everything is alright
.
.
.
Yeah..i am fine and he just walk towards him and sit in the bed in front of him....
.
.
.
"Pavel....today p'chod ask me to meet her in shooting set..want to go there?

"No you can go i dont know but my body is hurting "

.
.
So pooh is suddenly remind something from last night...
And he check pavel body by touch them...

Pavel: what are you finding?

Pooh: that red marks

Pavel: which one?

Pooh: i saw it in last night in car..

Pavel: ohh are you saying that last night i have red marks in my body and now its not in my body...

Pooh: yeah do you know anything about that?

And after listening that question pavel start getting hesitate...

Pooh: noo i am just asking...ohh first of all be calm ....*after saying this line pooh just hug pavel*
.
.
.
Pooh: pavel dont worry i am here....i am just asking something today from you please tell everything....

..
.
.
.
.
Pavel: okay
.
.
.
.
Pooh: who is that person you were talking about last night...

Pavel : i also dont know who is that its just that i saw him often...and i always get that marks in my body whenever i saw him.

After listening his statement charlie just confused because he never thought that he listen this weird thing from someone's mouth...in this world...

.
.
.
Pooh: pavel its okay i understand now may i know the reason about your comeback?

Pavel: its just i dont want to live with my parents thats why i here...i dont know but i always feel uncomfortable with them...
.
.
.

And suddenly pavel just leave pooh in hugging and looking at his face..

"Pooh can you promise me one thing"?

"Yeah "

Pavel: that you never forget to wear my necklace that i give you...

Pooh: that necklace but why is there is something?

Pavel: please just promise me

Pooh: okay...
.
.
.
.
And he hugged again pooh..
Pooh just hugged pavel and a sudden thought come in his mind....
*i know pavel you never tell the whole thing that what happen to you exactly*...
.
.
.
.
.
.
Pavel: what happen why you look so serious?

Pooh: no its just i thought that if you are fine then i am also...

Pavel: yeah..

Pooh: hmm hey can i ask you something? ...

Pavel: yeah...

Pooh: see i am serious here so be serious...

Pavel: okay

And pooh just pull a ring from his ring finger who look really expensive and beautiful.....

.
.
"I just want to ask you that will you...will you be my boyfriend? See its not like i like you since childhood so tahts why i propose you pavel you know today i understand one thing that i will never love anyone except you in my life ..i am still waiting you to make my wish true which you already know...i just dont know why i love you this much  its just like i know you for so long not just for 10 years its like i know you since we even didn't meet....and i want to say you today that i promise if you hold my hand i will never leave your hand in any life....i will be yours forever so if you feel the same for me just wear this ring...

And pavel eyes is filled with tears...and he just said..
.
"Do you know loving someone in every life is not easy as you think..you have to reincarnate for that person again and again..

.
.
Pooh: dont you think we already reincarnate for each other..
.
.
.
Pavel: ohhh you are still a child..

Pooh: yeah a child whose wish is loving you in every life...and yeah i promise i will never going to make you cry ...i promise so now answer me...
.
.
....
And after listening that question pavel just smiled and hug pooh..
"Of course "
.
.
And pooh put that thing in pavel hand.....
.
.
.
.
Pavel: hmm by the way its preety dont you think its expensive

Pooh: yeah a bit but not more than you...

Pavel just blused after listening that...

.
.

"Ohh pooh please now stop flirting with me"

.
And pooh just put his face close to pavel face and staring at his lips who is looking really beautiful and he just start taking deep breathe like he wants something from those beautiful lips....

Pooh: can i get something ?

Pavel just push him back..
"Nooooooo"

And pavel just wake up from bed and fastly wear his slippers and run to bathroom...

"I am sorry but i am busy"

Pooh just sitting on the floor and scratch his head and looking at bathroom gate
..
"Oh god this guy made me crazy"
.
.
.
Pooh: dont dare to come back otherwise i will eat youuuuu
..
.
And pavel just replying from bathroom...
"First make breakfast"

And pooh suddenly remember that he have to make breakfast for him...

And he just left his room and goes to kitchen..
.
.
.
.
.
Continue