part 31( exorcism)

Continue...

Who are you?
*pavel asked to fatherof that church but father didn'tsay anything he just standing in front of pavel and just doing something that pavel is not able to understand that what he holds in his bag and why he and pooh continuously looking at him without any face expression...

And he saw that his mom and benz is also standing behind pooh...
.
.
.
.. pooh  and mom why you tie me like this my hands is paining please open this....

Pavel continuously saying something to pooh because he really want to release his body ...

Pooh: pavel i know you keep asking me that why father is here and why we tie you like this but trust me at once...

And after saying that pooh just close the door..

Pavel: pooh what are you doing?

Pooh: just wait..

.
And pooh just open his bag and he pull out something that makes pavel so disturbing..

Pavel: what the hell pooh why you bring this out its look so bad please put it in again..

And the thing which pooh pulls out from his bag is a piece of raw meat..

And after that father just start reading some chants and he throw some holy water into pavel..

Pavel just scream..even he didn't get it what the fuck is happening today with him its like his body is start burning..

He continuously scream pooh names for help but pooh just turned his face because he never wanted to see pavel in this condition his eyes is getting watery because he wanted to help pavel but he cant....

.and after that...pavel start moving his body more powerful its like the chain is going to be break...

Pavel : so do you want to save this person right?

Father: now tell me who are you?

Pavel: what if i say no?

And father again start sprinkle holy water in pavel
"If u not wanted to die just tell me who are you exactly "

Pavel: i am alex.

Pooh just turn his head again to pavel..

Pooh : "If you are alex than why you hurt him...?
.
.
.
.
Pavel: because i love him.

Pooh: but this is not what you call love...

Pavel: ohh come on you dont know anything pooh you are mine this...

And that makes pooh more sure tgst now exactly this us the person who pooh knows him pavel expression is geeting really confused and aggressive because maybe the soul who is inner him now know that pooh understand that who is this ...so he continuously looking at him with out and expression in his face ...

Pooh: i know who are you its good if you tell truth by yourself...

And father continuously sprinkle holy water on pavel...
.
.
.
Suddenly pavel start screaming more and more maybe because of pain from holy water..

And Finally after some time..
.
.
Pavel: okaayyyy..dont throw it i will tell everything that who i am..

Pooh: yeah..

Pavel: i am...

Pooh: just tell me otherwise i will throw holy water by myself...

Pavel: max...

And that makes pooh face satisfied..

Pooh: i knew it from the start because of your some habits....

Pavel: then why you never told me about that

Pooh:  because i want to kill you myself this time...

Pavel: because you never see my love for you why pooh?..

Pooh: ...do you still thought that after doing this shit i will going to  love you ?

PAVEL: i dont care but now this time i will definitely take his soul with me...i waited  for so long now its unbearable pooh....

Pooh: why you dont understand that i dont love you...

Pooh: i only belongs to pavel how much time you want to understand this thing even after finishing your own life you still didn't care about anyone but only yourself seriously max you are the most selfish person in my whole life if you want to hurt me just hurt me why you doing this to pavel?

Pavel: because he is the reason why you never thought and feel anything about me...

Pooh: its not like that max i always saw you as my brother then why...

Pavel: just shut up pooh this time i will definitely take your pavel ....you love him right..

Pooh: if you done anything with him then i want to confirm you about one thing ...
.
.
.
.
.and suddenly pavel just get fainted..

Pooh: hey father what happen..

Father: i think he is gone now you can unbind his hand..

And pooh just suddenly beat his fist into wall and run from that room..

Pavel mom : hey pooh..

But pooh already hone..

Mom: benz where is he going?

Benz: i think aunt he is mad in himself?

Mom: but why ?

Benz: because now he understand tgat everything that happens to pavel is because of him..

Mom: how?

Benz: dont you understand after listening conversation between him and thst soul?

Mom: yeah but i am still confused that who is max?

Benz: pooh's lover but pooh never saw him as a lover because he always love pavel since childhood...

Mom: can you tell me the whole story?

Benz: yeah...but first unbind pavel and hive him some food and medicine i know pooh very well he rearely get angry but when he get he always go outside for walk....so when his mood us going to be geeting better he will come back..

And mom and benz suddenly unbind pavel hands...Pavel slowly open his eyes..

Pavel: mom what happen with me right now and where us pooh?

Benz : dont you remember anything?

Pavel: no..please tell me everything i dont remember anything after from start...

Benz: okay i will tell you everything first lets go to your room..

Pavel: okay..

Benz: father i think you also have to come with us i think its time to tell everything about pooh's personal life...which he never wants anyone to know about this...

Father: okay lets go..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Continued ..