part 27 (imagination)

Continue...

.
.
.
So pooh and bnez just press the ring bell of the house..
.
.
.
And after waiting for 1 minutes he saw that a lady is coming and open the main. door...
.
That lady: yes? Who are you?

Pooh: i am pooh...and he is benz khun..

That lady expression is just changed and she just close the door frequently and walk inside...

.
.
.
Pooh: hey khun what happen.?

But they didn't receive any answer..

Benz: did we just ignored by her?

Pooh: maybe..ahh its okay
.We can find a solution....

Benz: by the way who is she?

Pooh: pavel's mom

Benz: ohh ..okay..

Benz: i think first of all we have to book a room for us...

Pooh: yeah..

And they just turn back to left the pavel'mansion..
.
.
Ahhhhhhhhhh...

And they suddenly listen a scream that is comes from the mansion..
They turn back to see that what's happening with him...
.
.
.
.
And he was shocked because he saw that pavel is just jump from the 2nd floor from his roof...
.
.
.
.
He just ran towards pavel and saw that pavel is just fainted and he is injured badly...
His mom comes from the house and ran towards pavel..

Pooh and pavel mom started just crying after seeing him in this condition ...
.
Bwnz: dont worry pooh i will call ambulance but just grab this part hold otherwise he loose him blood nore...

And after 10 min ambulance is reached and take pavel....to the hospital.....because of lost of nursed and ward boy in it they are not able to go with restaurant...

Pooh: khun please give me pavel's car key..

And his mom just ran fastly toward his house and bring car key and handover to pooh hand..

And pooh just take his car and take his mom and benz also and left for the hospital...

..
Pooh is just driving ...

Pavel's mom: thank you son for helping me..

Pooh: its okay khun by the way are you not wanting to go see pavel?

Mom: its not like that but i know you are pavel boyfriend even i know everything about your past life....

Pooh : are after knowing everything why you doing that to me mom?

Mom: because pavel told me if you ever come here i will clearly tell you that pavel is not here...

Pooh: but why...

His mom start crying....

Benz: its okay khun you can tell everything after seeing pavel..

Pooh: yeah i am sorry..

..
Pooh just stop his car in front of a hospital..

"Is this is the hospital?"

Mom: yeah

.
.
And they all hurriedly rush towards hospital...and pooh just got to the reception..

"Hey mam can you please tell me where is that patient who is coming here right now"

Receptionist: may i know cause?

Pooh: falling from the roof.

Receptionist: sir just go to the 1st floor and turn left and wait he is in operation room with serious condition...

And they three just left and reached at the front of the operation room .

Pavel mom condition is getting worse she is just sitting in the chair and benz is just sitting next to her for supporting her...

Meanwhile pooh is just sitting in the gate of the operation room with no expression...

Benz iw just looking at pooh..his eyes is really swallow...
In mind" god why my friend have to face this much trouble Please help him and give him a normal life please because today if something happens to pavel i am 100% sure pooh is die just save him pleaseee..."

..
.
Benz is the one in that area who is looking like he is going to cry but he hold his tears very tightly because maybe he know that he also start crying the condition must be getting wrose...
.
.
Pooh is just looking at pavel blood which drop is just flow in his hand and cloth..
.
"In pooh mind"
:is is important to see you like this in every life....what should i do pavel why you dont want me to help you..you you always show me that i am not enough for you...seeing you like this again make me feel i am useless but whyy...i even dont have an ability to protect my wife in any life...then why we get married in that life i lost my baby in front of my eyes..
(And he suddenly laughed)
I am such a loser a person who dont deserve anything in this world...
I..i..i miss you please pavel please not this time dont leave me i beg you this time...if u want to hate me you can if you want to leave me you can but just not leave me this time..i am very alone please i cant imagine this world without you...

And he suddenly noticed that operation room is start getting back it looks like someone is coming out....

And he saw that doctor is coming..
Soe he stand up and stand in front of doctor.

Pooh: his condition?

Doctor: seee...we know know anything yet but we will try..

And doctor just leave him ..

Pooh just again sit in the floor...

His eyes is just getting red...because he never thought that he will see pavel in this condition...
.
..
.
.

And suddenly he saw that pavel is just standing just next to him..
"Pooh ?

Pooh: yes?

Pavel: do you love pavel this much?

Pooh: what do you think?

Pavel: yeah you love him..obviously but why you making me in your imagination world..

Pooh: because i love babe also..

Pavel: then dont you trust on your babe?

Pooh eyes is just filled with tears when he hear that sentence..

Pooh: please come back to me i request you..

Pavel: ohh my charlie is crying you know u look cute when you crying..

Pooh: thats why you always do this to me..

Pavel: see i told you already that if we designed to be together we will meet again..

And pooh just turn his head..

Pavel: pooh?

When pooh look at him..

"I miss you"...
.
.
.
.
.

And pavel is just smiled and disappear in the air...
.
.
.
Pooh know that this is his imagination but why its hurt him so much..to create his own world where he have to talk to a imaginary person because the real one is just lie down in the front of his eyes....

He just looked at the operation room inside...

"I miss you too pavel."..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Continued..