part 7(selection)

Continued...

*so there is lots of people who is coming for role of p'chod new series even pooh and benz also*
Pooh just sitting in the line of contestants and waiting for their turn*
.
.
"Next"
.
.
And after listening that pooh just stand from his seat and move forward for taking his number slip..and same as benz aftrr pooh...

.
.
.
Pooh: finally we got slips
Benz: yeah..
.
.
(There is a room in front of him where they have to go in when their turns come and pooh looking at that room)

Pooh: hey what do you think who will take our take our interview?

Benz: maybe p'chod?

Pooh: yeab maybe..

Benz: did you tell her that you are also coming ...

Pooh: no i just dont want toh use connections...

Benz: hm thats good...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
*and finally after 1 hour their name is announced for interview so pooh just walk towards in tha room and open the gate and he see their is p"chod , and a famous director sitting in the sofa and taking interview and those who are selected is also sitting with them there is 5 members in that room but that members just sit in opposite direction of p'chod and that director so pooh finally enters in that room and close the door..and aftrr seeing pooh p'chod face is filled with a big smile
..

P'chod: hey i never thought that you will come here "pooh krittin "
.
"And aftrr listening that line suddenly one of actor who is already select turn his head into pooh and pooh also turn his head towards him and he see that ..that person is no one but "its PAVEL " he was shocked when he saw pavel and pavel also he just continuously looking at ech other.....

P'chod : umm hey pooh?are you okay

And suddenly pooh break eye contact and looking at p'chod...

Pooh: yeah i am fine

P'chod: okay pooh show your skills..

.
.
.
.
And when poh shiw his acting towards them they all was shocked because they never thought that this kid has this much talent so p'chod tell him to sit with that actors....

Pooh:"thanks p'chod"

And pooh just walk towards them....and sit in the corner of that room..

Pavel: hey pooh?

Pooh: i am tin..

Pavel: i already listen your name from p'chod didn't i?

Pooh: yeah

Pavel: hmm then why you hiding this from me from the first?

Pooh: i just dont want to getting embarrassed thats why

Pavel : ohh i can understand...

.
.
.
.
And finally p'chod calls there name..
.
.
P'chod: pooh pavel please come here?

And they both walk towards them..

Pavel: yes

P'chod: can you show your chemistry...
.
.
.
.
And after listening that pavale and pooh just shocked because now they now that they have to pair up in series yeah it is good that they both will be bl partners jn the future but the thing is that they both dont want to make any connections anymore with each other....

.

Pooh: okay what we have to do.?

P'chod: just do according to script...

And when pooh read script he was shocked because he have to kiss pavel.....

Pooh looking at pavel...

Pavel: umm its okay i can take care if top part you can be bottom in this...

Pooh: fine
*in mind- still pavel you already know that i am uncomfortable in this type portions with you but i have to do it otherwise we will never receive success*

And pavel pooh just standing in front of them ...

And after that when the kiss part comes pavel just kiss pooh but he hold his face and put his thumbs in pooh's lips and he kissed on his own thumb...

And after seeing their acting p'chod seems happy...

P"chod: okay just go back to your home i will tell you the answer...

Pavel: okay p'chod....

Pooh: thank you p'chod...
.
.
.
.
And after saying that pavel and pooh leave that room together and benz who is sitting in front of gate was shocked because he never thought that pavel is also here..so he looking at pooh and pooh walk towards him..

Pooh: okay benz i am going home when you finished just tell me....or text me..

Benz: okay but why he is here

Pooh: he is also selected actor for this series

Benz: hm okay soo i think you have to go i will text you when i go home...

Pooh: yeah

And pooh leave that area and walk towards the entrance he noticed that pavel is sitting in his bike and wearing his helmet so he turn his head towards pooh ....

Pavel: so thats mean destiny wants to meet again and again?

Pooh: i really never thought that i will meet you again....

Pavel: ohh pooh if you dont want to talk to me just tell me i will never come to you but please dont behave like this.i beg you i never thought anything that you will meet me here again...please i also have feelings

Pooh: ohh seriously and what about mine?

Pavel: i am sorry i just ohhh....just leave i am just not in mood to argue with you ....

Pooh: ohh p'pavel do you even care about anyone...

And aftrr saying that pooh just moved and pavel who is sitting in bike just looking at pooh ......

In mind:"I always care about you if i dont then i never thought to come back here....pooh how can i tell you that i like..you.*and he just stopped from saying whole word and start his engine and moved*

.
.
.
.
.
Pooh also take taxi ans aftrr 5 mins of sitting his eyes is filled with tear and a thing comes also in his mind...

"God what you want from me i already suffer alot i already waited for him even more than 10 years and still you want me to take this never moved on word with me.....pavel why are you like this..why you never care about me whyy and aftrr 1p years you suddenly show your face ...you think that i am fool right even i know internally you also make fun of my feelings "
.
.
.
.
And he suddenly he cant bear that pain and he just put his hand in his mouth and scream..so nobody will be able to listen his crying...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Continued....
.
.
Author note
*so what do you think guys is is easy to love anyone this much i dont know maybe some people here is feel pooh' feelings that he is right in his place and some will say that atleast pavel is come back to him again...hmm just think that you love a person for 1o years and he never cared about your feelings and he suddenly show his face to you.....like nothing happen you know if i were in pooh place i will never see that person face again...but pooh is literally a strong person who just hide his feelings from 1o years till now.....what do you think ....what will happen when pavel and pooh knows that they again reincarnate for each other....did they except each other or not...?)