part 17(i saw everything)

Continue...

..
And pavel just jump..
.
.
.
.
.
And finally pooh just wake up ...and see that its just a dream...and pavel is just sleeping on the right side of him...
He just take a deep breathe after seeing that pavel is safe..
He just sat on the bed and that makes pavel woke up..

Pavel: heyy why are you not sleeping?

Pooh: nothing i am just thinking about something..

Pavel: what?

Pooh: pavel you are sure that you are not hiding anything from me?

Pavel: yeah but why are you ask..asking this..

Pavel just hesitate after listening pooh's question...

Pooh: nothing its just i dream about you

Pavel: ohh thats make you suspicious

Pooh: u can say that...

Pavel just hug pooh..
"You know i love you so much"

Pooh: i love you more thats why i cared so much about you...

Pavel: i know baby now lets sleep...okay.?

Pooh: hmm umm you can sleep i will sleep after taking a  walk outside...

Pavel: oh where are you going?

Pooh: just in the garden

Pavel: its already 1 am..

Pooh: ohh just dont worry i will come back after 10 mins..

Pavel: okay do whatever you want i am going to sleep again..

Pooh: yeah..

And pavel just sleep as he told but pooh is just left the room and walk towards the garden...

.
.
.
He was just busy in taking round....but after 10 mins when he.....returned to the house so ....in the way he listen a voice that is coming from kitchen...so he just walk towards kitchen and he secretly trying to saw who is in the kitchen...

Fuck......

Pooh is just shocked after seeing the scene of kitchen because he saw that...there is a man sitting in the kitchen shelf and eat raw flesh of chicken but the most scary thing is that..that person is no one but his own boyfriend...

Pooh just decided to not to show him that he secretly saw him....

And he return to the room..
And after 20 mins pavel just come with a norml look...and saw that pooh already sitting in the bed .

Pavel: ohh you are here

Pooh: yes...by the way did you just go to the kitchen?

Pavel: yeah

Pooh: hmm but why did you just go there

*Pavel just look at pooh with serious expressions...*

Pavel: for drinking water...

Pooh: but here is water bottle...

Pavel: ohh i just didn't notice that..

Pooh: hmm okay..and what about this thing..

Pooh point his finger to the pavel shirt which is covered by some blood droplets.....

Pavel just look at his own shirt and slowly turn his face toward pooh with angry expression....

Pooh: just tell me...what is this?

Pavel: pooh i said just sleep..

Pooh: i asked you something......

And after that pavel just grab pooh neck......
"I told you to not asking anything right now why are you so stubborn"..

Pooh just trying to leave his hand from his neck ...tears comes from his eyes..

And after seeing this pavel just leave his neck...
"Pooh i am sorry actually i didn't mean that"

Pooh just take turn and lie down in the bed...

Pooh: pavel i think you should sleep now also..

Pavel is also just sleep while hugging pooh from his behind..

Pooh just refuse to touch him....

Pavel: pooh i am sorry why are you asking me that question when i deny to answer...

Pooh just take turn towards pavel face..

"Can i ask you something did you ever love me?

Pavel: pooh i already told you that this was not me i dont know how but i just did that thing my hands were not in my control..

Pooh: hmm i can understand please now sleep i dont want to talk anything now..

But there is something that makes pooh scared that did what he saw just now...

*because pooh saw that pavel voice were changed when he grab his neck on that time bug how...its seems like he was not pavel but someone else..

What makes pooh shocked the most is that he eat raw flesh...
..
..
.
.
.
.
He just continously screaming in his mind that what the hell is going on with pavel...he just understand one thing now that he cant leave him in any condition but how can he live with a person whose nature is even doesn't look a human....
He never believed in ghost but after seeing pavel's condition his mind tell him to believe because he doesn't have any other option...
.
.
.
.
.
.
When he noticed that pavel is really sleeped he decided to change his shirt because of blood stains..

And when he open that shirt he saw that red marks again..

.
.
He just touched them with a shocked look....
And seriously aftrr touching them he just realized that pavel is really suffering from possession.......
.

Pooh: dont worry pavel i love you still i  will do everything to get you out from this situation because i know you are really innocent you never hurt anyone in your life hiw can you do that to your own boyfriend.....

He just hold pavel tight and sleep with him....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Continued.....

"Seriously loves make the person to do anything to protect that person in any cost...."