part 2. (school)

After 16 years...

A  boy is sitting in his classroom with his friends ....and he suddenly he noticed that a random boy is enter in his class and sitting next to him ...

So he turn his head for looking who is this guy....

That boy: hey whats your name nong what are you doing here ?

Random boy:  pooh krittin..and your name phi pavel right ?

That guy: yeah its pavel phoom...

Pooh :  phi today is your last day?

Pavel : yes actually today is my last of school because this is my last class of schooling...

Pooh : ohhh its means we cant meet anymore now..

*Pavel laughed...

Pavel : why you asking me this are you this much obsessed with me?

Pooh: yeah i think i like you the day when i saw you

Pavel: oh you already know me

Pooh: yeah i like your dance and singing programs...

Pavel : ohh so you are my fan

Pooh: no you are my crush and i want to date you...

Pavel: but first you have to grow more and stronger if u want to date me...

Pooh: okay i promised when i grew up stronger and taller i will come to you..

(*And pavel smiled at pooh and touching his head...*)

Pavel: hmmm...what is your class nong pooh?

Pooh: i am in 7th grade..

Pavel: ohh thats mean i have to wait you for 7 years?

Pooh: yeah you have to because i already decide that phi pavel is my future boyfriend.....

Pavel and his friends laughed at looking each other....

Pavel: okay now go to your class ....

Pooh: okay phi pavel...by

*And pooh leave that classroom *

Alan: hey why are you talking to him like child..

Pavel: yeah i also dont know but its like i know him already ahhh..leave...it ...

Alan: ahh its okay he is just a normal child....

Pavel: maybe ....its okay leave ...

Alan: so you already decide your future boyfriend....

Pavel : ahhh please dont tease me....

Nut: ahh alan you know him he never date anyone...

Pavel: ahh guys whats your problem i dont know why but its look like there is a someone who is waiting for me but i dont know who is that person...

Alan: i know pavel you already told me about this but  i still didn't understand that whyy

Pavel: yeah you know i always dream about someone and when i wake up i literally forget that human face, that voice even that place...

Nut: is this things happen with you since your childhood?

Pavel: yeah but i dont understand why...

Nut: its okay everything will be fine soon.......just wait for right time....

Pavel: yeah...

And after that they all left the classrooms and walk towards the ground of their school for their farewell function....
..
.
.
.
.
Pavel reached at farewell hall and noticed that pooh is also playing in the ground which is not far from his hall like he is able to see pooh from that hall....

Alan: hey your future boyfriend is there

Pavel: shhh alan dont say like this ofcourse he is a child...

Alan: but i still didn't understand why you looking at him kike this i never see that you like childrens...

Pavel: its not like that i dont like childrens i just dont want to connect with any ...

Alan: ohh then why are you suddenly noticed this child more and more

Pavel: thats the thing i already told you that i dont know i just want to know him more...i dont know why but its just it is...

Alan: so your mean is this is that guy who is related to your dreams?

Pavel : i dont know that alan but i dont know why this kid giving me that same feeling when i am with that person in my dreams its exactly feel same..

Nut : oh Pavel but why you thought that this kid you are straight i think i never thought that u r gay..

Pavel: yeahh i am not gay i am straight but i really respect that child feelings for me if he likes me then its not a big deal you have this right to like anyone but still he is different...guys..

And after that pooh is injured because of stone and his knee is just bleeding so pavel run towards him for his help..

Pavel: hey pooh are you okay?

Pooh: ohh phi pavel what are you doing here

Pavel: *panic* nothing see you are really bleeding so much lets go in medical room

And pavel take pooh and take him to the medical room...

.
.
Doctor: yeah i think its done now be aware of getting injured again okay pooh

Pooh: yes Doctor...

Pavel : hey doctor give him painkillers also i think he is in pain

Doctor smiled at looking pavel..
"I think pavel you forget that he is still so younger taking painkillers it will harm him"

Pavel: oh yeah i am sorry doctor i just forget it....but thank you for helping him

Doctor: pooh is pavel is your big brother?

Pooh smiled broadly and say"ohh no he is my future boyfriend doctor:

Doctor laughed at pooh answer...
"Ohh okay okay i understand "

Pavel : hey doctor he is younger dont mind him

Doctor: i know but seriously i still didn't get it why you taking care of this child like today is your last day and still you are not in party....but you are with him..

Pavel scratch his head..
"Ahh is this is wrong thing doctor?

"Obviously no pavel i just wondering why you are here with pooh "

Pavel looked at pooh continuously and tears falling from his eyes even pooh also start crying....

AND THEY BOTH JUST LOOKING at each other eyes and just their tears coming from their eyes...and they both say one word in same time......

"We meet again"

Doctor:" hey what happen both of you"
*and suddenly its look like that they both waking up from a long dream and pavel just wiping his tears so pooh also..

"Why are you crying both of you"

"Pavel: i dont know what happen just now i just dont remember anything doctor" and same thing is happen with pooh he also didn't remember anything that why he was crying and suddenly say something weird...

Pavel: i think pooh you are okay now so i have to go...

Pooh: yeah phi pavel thank you....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
*continued......

..