part 9(friends?)

Continue....

Pavel looking at pooh with serious expressions...
.
"Do you still love me?"

Pooh just turn his head towards pavel and again he turn his face towards wall...

Pavel: hey pooh i am asking something?

Pooh : * just laughed *hahah....

Pavel: now why are you laughing?

Pooh just stopped his laughed and looking at pavel with funny expressions...

Ohh p'pavel do you think that i still love you .....oh pavel that is just puppy love even i dont remember you properly...you know ....

Pavel : then what if i say that i start liking you?

Pooh just looking at pavel continuously...and..a

"P' pavel do i look fool to you?"

Pavel: why are you asking this nonsense pooh i am not kidding i am serious...

And after listening that pooh just again start laughing madly.....and pavel start getting angry....and he shout on him...

Pavel: ohhh charlie why are you so stubborn?

And suddenly pooh just stop laughing and looking at pavel and paveel just realized that he say charlie instead of pooh...

Pooh: ohh wow nice name charlie..your ex boyfriend?

Pavel: pooh its not like that...

Pooh: pavel can you please stop thinking me fool i am done seriously you just said that you like me and now you are saying other person name are you trying to replace me from that person....

And after that pooh just left the room...

Pavel : ohh pavell why are you like this... why you take that racer name instead of him....
.
.
.
.
.
.
Pooh just standing in the roof...of hospital building at 10 pm and he just close his eyes and feel cold atmosphere ....
And tears falling from his eyes ...and Finally he open his eyes and looking at moon...
.
.
Pooh:(in mind)"So you are saying that you like me but why did you take that person name instead of me pavel? Why you always like this..why you never care about anyone except you"....god what you want from me why i have to suffer this much....
.
.
Meanwhile pavel in his room he also looking at moon with teary eyes...

"Why pooh why you dont understand me i love you seriously i love you i just have you in my heart since the day when i saw you i never saw anyone else except you....then whyy?ohh you say you believe in destiny right then why our destiny dont want us to meet if we already meet then why our destiny creates misunderstanding in our relation why its seems like i am not suitable for you.....?

.
.
.
.
.
.
*and after 1 hour pooh just come in his room and he noticed that pavel is uncomfortable with something he just say something in his sleepy continuously that is not clearly but its look like he want help in his dream....
So pooh just trying to wake up him and suddenly he wake up with a scream..

Pavel just hugged pooh tightly on tha time .
"Pooh please dont leave me tonight i am really scared please i will never disturb you in my life just dont leave me tonight please i am really scared "

And after seeing pavel's condition that how much he scared...and got panic attack just because of one dream he decided to sleep with him in same bed..and he just hug pav and share same bed..

"Its okay pavel i am here no need to be scared i am here"

.
.
And after that pavel just sleep silently and pooh also...
.
.
.
.
(In morning)
.
.
.
.
.
.
*Pavel just woke up and find that pooh is hugging him and they both sleep in same bed..
And pavel looking at pooh face...
And pooh just open his eyes and noticed pavel looking at him....