part 28 ( flashback part 1)

Continue..

Everyone is sitting in the waiting area for the respond...
.
And aftrr 30 min doctor come out with room..

Doctor: are you all live with patient?

Pavel's mom: he lives with me...what happen doctor

Doctor: he is out of danger but it looks like he was in a depression from long time..

Everyone is there who is standing there was not shock after all because maybe they all know why he is in anxiety...
Pavel mom always take more care of pavel because pavel already start eating less food

Pooh: thanks doctor can we go to see him?

Doctor: umm not now whenever his body show any movement you can visit him...

Pooh: okay doctor thanks..

.
.
.
And Finally Everyone just feel relaxed after the news...but there is one person who is getting more confused because of this Accident.

Pooh: mom?

Pavel's mom just turn his head towards pooh..
"Yes ?"

Pooh: can i call you mom na?

Mom: yeah...

Pooh: can you please tell me one thing?

Mom: what?

Pooh: just promised me that you will tell me ?

Pavel mom is just stop at looking at him because maybe she knows that why pooh wanted to know...but after all he already promised to him for telling whatever he asked so he just..

"Okay ask?"

Pooh: why pavel put himself in this condition ?

Mom: okay i will tell you everything today..

Its start with that day when pavel is just making plan for going thailand because he wants to meet you....he was just 23 on that time ...

Pooh was shocked because he never thought that pavel always planned to come thailand.....

Pooh: then why didn't he come ?

Mom: actually..

.
.
********flashback************
Pavel is just sitting with his one of friend whose name is alex in his room.

Pavel: mommmmmm......

Pavel screams...
And his mom appears..

Mom: yes??

Pavel: do you want me to come back early?

Mom: yeah ofcourse actually i did not want you to go there even for a while if pooh is not the reason.

Alex was just shocked after listening pooh'name
"Who is pooh pavel?

Pavel mom is start looking at pavel and they both laughed..

Mom: ohh dont you know about pooh?

Alex: yeah i dont know about him?

Mom: he is that guy who is from pavel'd high school in thailand he was his junior on that time...but pavel and pooh like each other since their childhood....

Alex is just looking at pavel with blank expression..

Pavel: ohh i am sorry alex actually i didn't want to tell anything about pooh even my mom also.but...

Mom: but i secretly saw his  secret dairyyyy....

Pavel: ohh mom please...i know ....

Mom: u know he even write all his fantasise with him on it...

Pavel: heyyy..mom its personal.....

And pavel just blused aftrr saying that thing...

Mom: ahh okay okay i am sorry...okay so i will go downstairs for checking everything okay?

Pavel: yeah..

And pavel again start doing his packing
...

Alex: pavell?

Pavel: yeah?

Alex: do you still thought that he will wait for you ?

Pavel: Alex see i dont know about that but its just i want to tell him everything....

Alex: do you love him since childhood...

Pavel: actually alex pooh and i are connected for so long...

Alex: how...?

Pavel: you dont understand just leave...

And he just close his luggage box..

Pavel: okay now it is also..done.....

Alex : when will you going to there?

Pavel: tomorrow at 12pm..

Alex: hmm fine wand when will you come back?..

Pavel: i dont know maybe aftrr 2-3 months actually alex i decided to live there for more long...

Alex: why?

Pavel: you already know na that i want to become an actor and p'chod who is one of the famous director of thailand want me to do play for her in her upcoming series..

Alex: oĥhh..thats great...
Okay so i think i have to leave now...?

Pavel: yeah sure..

Alex: and yes one more thing pavel dont worry about anything i am always with you..

Pavel: i knowww...my best friend now you can go...

*That day pavel was so much happy because his dream is going to be true Finally he know that when he meet with pooh he will tell him everything about him and charlie babe...because he already know everything....*

Pavel just talking to himself while looking at the pooh image..

"I am coming charlie now we will going to be meet again"
.
.
.
.
.
Suddenly after 30 mins ...Pavel mom scream his name..

Pavellllll...???

Pavel: yes mom i am coming..

And when he goes to see his mom that why were she calling his name pavel was shocked...because his mom is sitting in the floor and crying continuously he fastly ran towards his mom..

"Hey mom what happen why are you crying "

Mom: you dad is no more..

Pavel: and pavel is just shocked after listening that thing...because he never thought that suddenly this thing comes suddenly into his life...

He just start crying with his mom..because his father is the energy of that house...

And thats make pavel flight cancel.but he really dont care about his flight now but what he really care about right now is his mom and sister..because they both were going to be alone now....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Continued....